screw you guys, i'm going home...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Mad Mallard, Mar 14, 2006.

1. Mad Mallard

Mad Mallard the mad mallard

2. Deke

Deke Active Member

Haha yeah, I saw that an yahoo news today. I bet scientologists were going to sue Hayes...haha silly scientology

-John Smith

3. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

just watch the episode today, hell its more about getting Tom Cruise to "Come out of the closet", if you get me.

4. Goose013

Goose013 Member

actually everything they say about Scientology is true, that's actually what they believe...the aliens and such. Hmmm...the group/religion was founded by a science-fiction writer imagine that.
    Oh yeah, Battlefield Earth SUCKED!

5. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Well it sucks that he left. South Park won't be the same but I guess you gotta do what ya gotta do.

6. Mad Mallard

hey i couldn't care less what people chose to believe.... its the smugness that eclipses anything that the bible-thumping christian is accused of that i have a problem with.

7. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

wow..there are plenty of things on the show that are worse than this..(christopher reeves eating baby fetus) is just one example..and to think he didnt have a problem with that?? thats why scientology and its followers are just wierd!

8. Goose013

Goose013 Member

well, chef wasn't in many episodes lately anyways. Now maybe the'll have him die of an STD or something. lol

9. Mad Mallard

10. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

My favorite is whent hey had Travolta on there backing up scientology..."Oh my god!"

11. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

12. Brian

Brian Active Member

FYI, they are a cult. I know people (unfortunately gullible & zealous religous types) who lost everything to this cult. No joke.

13. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

[​IMG]

does this look like a man in a cult?:rofl:

14. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

100% true.

15. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

it's werid but true..