Searching for Car parts? Buy from Zen!

Discussion in 'Vendor Chat' started by ZenMotors, Aug 1, 2009.

1. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

Hey guys,

Are you looking for new parts for your car? About to buy something from somewhere else? Give me a shot!

I will price match, and most often slash competitors pricing! (Local & Nation wide)

We offer warranty on parts. A lot of car parts bought through ebay does not come with warranty that is honored by the manufacturer.

We also provide tracking information often same day if parts are available. We do not play games with your money!

Also when purchasing parts through Zen Motors you can get significant discounts on the Labor install when purchasing parts through us. This certainly helps out a bunch!

We carry pretty much all brands from A-Z. Let me know if I can assist you with your next purchase.

Take care!

2. Bought a koyo from them recently. +1 for Zen Motors. Good prices and great customer service.

3. Jake

Jake Active Member

can you find me a low milage (150k or less) SOHC Impreza RS motor for around $500?? i need one asap. must have intake and exhaust manifolds as well as all the sensors etc....

4. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

I'll ask around. I'll see what I can do

5. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

Buy from Zen! Great prices, with alway Great Service!!!

6. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

Bump for Zen!!!

7. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

Bump for Zen!

8. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

Free Shipping on select items to the end of the year!!! Don't miss out on those savings!

9. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

The year is not over yet! We are still making deals for everyone! Tell you family to call me! I'll get you taken care of.