SEMA 2011: RallySport Direct's 2011 Subaru STI w/ JPM Coachworks Interior

Discussion in 'JPM Coachworks' started by Alex, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

2011 Subaru WRX STI by RallySport Direct & JPM Coachworks
    Read More About This Project | See More Photographs Of This Project | Visit RallySport Direct

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Project Materials

Upper and Lower Dash Assembly. The upper dash and lower dash are trimmed in Alcantara®. The upper is trimmed in pure black and features a striking double-stitched seam of lightning red thread. A prototype triple-gauge-pod from ATI is integrated into and above the clock area of the dash upper to allow the driver of the vehicle optimal line of sight to essential engine measurements (turbo, oil pressure & oil temperature), all the while maintaining a clean aesthetic . An opening is made beneath the gauge pod to allow the installer easy access to the rear of the pod, making gauge installation simple and straight forward. The leading edge of the pod is finished with a single stitch in jet black. Finally, the lower dash is finished in steel grey to provide contrast as well as to provide continuity of accent colors found outside the vehicle. At this point, we cannot comment on availability of this product from ATI. Rest assured, it will be worth the wait!"]Upper and Lower Dash Assembly. The upper dash and lower dash are trimmed in Alcantara®. The upper is trimmed in pure black and features a striking double-stitched seam of lightning red thread. A prototype triple-gauge-pod from ATI is integrated into and above the clock area of the dash upper to allow the driver of the vehicle optimal line of sight to essential engine measurements (turbo, oil pressure & oil temperature), all the while maintaining a clean aesthetic . An opening is made beneath the gauge pod to allow the installer easy access to the rear of the pod, making gauge installation simple and straight forward. The leading edge of the pod is finished with a single stitch in jet black. Finally, the lower dash is finished in steel grey to provide contrast as well as to provide continuity of accent colors found outside the vehicle. At this point, we cannot comment on availability of this product from ATI. Rest assured, it will be worth the wait!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Center Console Trim, Shifter-Trim Surround & Center Armrest. Similar to the lower dash assembly, the center console trim (upper & lower) and the shifter-trim surround are trimmed in steel grey Alcantara®. The shifter-trim surround features the “JPM COACHWORKS” logo in a combination of bright red and nickel threads. The center armrest is completed in Alcantara® and features two parallel double-stitched seams of lighting red thread. Additional information on the armrest may be found on our product catalog, 2008-2011 WRX & STI Extended/Non-Extended Alcantara® Armrest.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Rear Seat, Upper & Lower. The centers of each seat are trimmed in BRIDE’s inner cushion material, while the outsides of the seat are trimmed with BRIDE’s outer seat material. This combination is chosen to mimic the material/color combination present within the front compartment of the vehicle (BRIDE Gias, Driver & BRIDE Stradia, Pass.). The leading edges of both the upper and lower seat outer are finished with a double-stitched seam of lightning red thread.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Clusterhood, Shift & Brake Boot. The clusterhood is trimmed in Alcantara® and features a double-stitched seam of lightning red thread which spans from corner to corner and terminates underneath a plastic insert. More information on this product may be found on our product catalog, 2008-11 WRX & STI Stitched Alcantara® OEM Cluster Hood. The shift and brake boot are built from Alcantara® and feature multiple double-stitched seams of lightning red thread. Additional information on these items may also be found on our product catalog at 2008-2011 STI 6MT Alcantara® Shift Boot & 2008-2011 WRX & STI Alcantara® Emergency Brake Boot, respectively.

[​IMG]
    JPM Coachworks specializes in crafting fine automobile interiors through an unparalleled combination of workmanship, materials and customer service. We provide custom, handcrafted products as well as flexible, low-volume production. To learn more about our products and services, we encourage you to visit our website at http://www.jpmcoachworks.com.

JPM Coachworks, LLC
    1600 Wilson Way
    Suite 4
    Smyrna, GA 30082

Telephone, Sales: (678) 858-4785
    Email, Sales: sales [at] jpmusa [dot] com

Cheers,

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2011
  2. rsutton1223

rsutton1223 Obsessed Supporting Member

You are such a pusher...I need a fix after those pictures.

3. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

holy crap dude that looks awesome

4. blaster

blaster my other ride is your mom Supporting Member

EDIT: Fuck it. I came in my pants.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2011
  5. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

fail.

6. Alex

Thanks fellas. We're excited to be able to work with companies of this caliber on select projects such as this one. It's a great step forward for us! :)

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2011
  7. Matto357

Matto357 Crazyazn likes Naps Staff Member

Duuuude. So hot. Seriously, amazing work. Really excited to see stuff start to snowball for you.

Also, what lens are you shooting those wide angles with? Doing lightroom lens correction?

8. Alex

I didn't take them. Anything with the RallySport watermark was taken by their photographer. I do believe he's a Canon guy who shoots with a 5D. I'll inquire tomorrow about the lens for you though.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
  9. josh booth

josh booth Active Member

Wow just Wow..... Absolutely amazing work.

10. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Absolutely amazing work. Too bad they didn't have your taste when it came to the exterior.....the exterior is horrendous.

11. Alex

The STI branded side skirts are money though. I had to fight a strong urge not to buy them while out at SEMA. :rofl:

12. AtlxPat

AtlxPat Active Member

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

13. J_P

J_P I like pudding pops Supporting Member

Wow that looks amazing. Care to take a stab at a ballpark figure of what it would cost to do that much work on a customer's car Alex?

Also, any idea if ATI is planning on producing a triple gauge pod that is angled like this prototype for the 04-07 STi?

14. superdoughboy4

superdoughboy4 Active Member

Over 9000. dollars (I really wouldn't be surprised if it was that much)

15. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Let Alex answer for himself instead of cluttering his vendor thread with info that someone may mistake.

16. Alex

Thank you! I'm not sure if ATI plans on producing a pod for the GD chassis that is similar to this one. It would not surprise me if they are, but I just do not know enough to even offer you a remotely intelligent comment. You can email the good people over at RallySport about it. Perhaps this is a new product idea for ATI! :)

Regarding a "price": Due to the nature of this type of work, we offer quotations on a customer-by-customer, project-by-project basis. Shoot me an email if you or anyone else is interested in pricing -- alex at jpmusa dot com.

:p

Thanks bud.

17. Electioneer

Electioneer Member

I would cover my dash and center console in a heartbeat if I had a fraction of the patience and expertise it must take to do it. It just seems like me and fabric don't get along together.