September Sale: $220 for CCFL (angel eye) AND painting combo!

Discussion in 'Vendor "For Sale" Classifieds' started by JPM Coachworks, Sep 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JPM Coachworks

JPM Coachworks Registered Vendor<br/>Its delux son, delux. Supporting Member

For the next month (9/17 to 10/17), we will be offering our very first sale :) If you've been hesitant about CCFLs there's never been a better time for you to take the plunge and purchase a pair! This is applicable to 04+ imprezas, 02-03 models would require something along the lines of a retrofit in order to work 100%. With that said, Id be more than happy to try something new with anyone.

Normal price for CCFL installation is $160 (or $100 w/o installation)
    Normal price for painting inner housings (includes amber removal) is $140
    Combination price for September, $220

Interested? Send us a PM today!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2007
  2. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

That's one sweet deal.

I was looking for you at Nopi cause I wanted to see the headlights in person but I didn't see ya :(

3. Dr.Chris

Dr.Chris Member

Damn, too bad my 08 STI doesn't exist yet. The tails will certainly need your help whenever they make it. I'll be sure to be in touch then... Great deal though for lucky people with current cars. BUMP!

4. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Yeah man I messed my back up last week and I wasnt up for the trip to Nopi :(

5. JPM Coachworks

JPM Coachworks Registered Vendor<br/>Its delux son, delux. Supporting Member

Sale is over :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.