Series-Lost

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews' started by jayj713, Apr 23, 2006.

1. jayj713

jayj713 Member

Anybody watch this? A lot of my friends have said that it is soooooooo awesome. But you know, I really hate being startled, meaning that I hate it when everything is all quiet and then all of the sudden a loud noise comes from no where. That's why I don't like scary movies, it's not the monsters that scare me it's the anticipation and the loud noises :eek:hnoes: .

So I watched episode 1 last night and it scared me ^_^. The parts that scared me where in the beginning when those loud booms and the trees started falling. Um, when the pilot stuck his head out of the window, and when they started running away from the plane and they all got split up.

So yah, if episode 1 scared me think i should keep watching it?

2. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

WATCH IT. it is the best show on TV right now in my opinion

3. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

yea its a good series..stick with it

4. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

It is really good. I haven't even seen a lot of the first season and I still like it.

When it first came out I was like WTF. But the more I watch it the more I want to. It's like a lot of series though in that each episode only covers so much of the big story so you have to watch, watch, watch.

5. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

Maria and I got hooked on Lost. We watched the whole season 1 on DVD. Took a week or so to complete, but really enjoyed it. We haven't watched season 2 on tv. We're are going to wait until season 2 comes out on dvd. Anyone know when the season ends so we can just watch it all on disc?

6. pEd

pEd This ain't no Piccadilly!

the wifey and I are teh h00ked on Lost
    Tivo'd every week so we can fast forward through
    all the damn commercials though.

7. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

There is some kind of special episode coming on this week. I'm going to be there! (watching I mean)

8. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Lost is great if you can deal with the whole, New Episode this week, then two weeks of Reruns.

I started watching it this season also, and after seeing the first episode for this season, I went and rented Season 1 and watched it all within a week. I have a copy of Season 1 if anyone is interested in getting into it.

I would rate Lost as my Number 2 show right now. Prison Break is better, and then for Number 3 I have 24.

9. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

my mom watches indian seralz so i dont have time to watch lost, btw if any1 can find out kabhi saas bhi kabhi bahoo thi.. thats the bomb.. and jasai jasi koi nahi .. that rockz also..

10. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

I might not mind borrowing that from you. Of course I'm like 300 miles away so I doubt we'll bump into each other.

I forget what tonights episode is supposed to be about but all week they've been saying it's a special episode. I guess we shall see.

11. pEd

special night of never before seen reruns.... :rofl:

nah, hopefully not. I'll be pissed if so.

12. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

I feel asleep watching that ish. They just kept switching around too much, and without any indication that they had switched. I was like :wtf:

13. pEd

arg....
    It was just a rehash of previous shows.

14. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

pretty funny cause michelle rodriguez plead guilty to dui in hawaii, and took 5 days in jail instead of community service.lol i think another actress frm Lost got nabbed for DUI also.

15. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

16. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Yeah, it was Michelle Rodriguez and whoever plays Libby. I remember seeing that about a month or so ago.

17. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Oh yeah, not to Thread Jack, but for the Alexs, in the new Maxim they had an article devoted to Prison Break and showed some closeups of Scofields Tats and a little more detail about them.

I am waiting for Evangeline Lilly to be the Cover Girl for a Maxim. I would love to see her up Close and Personal.