Sevendust

Discussion in 'Music' started by integroid, Jan 15, 2009.

1. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

After waiting 20 minutes at the door, I finally got the owner of Centerstage on the phone to let me in. While I was waiting I see this super fast dude approaching the entrance, I punch him in the stomach and startled him. Low and behold it was Slowwrx with his bro:) It was a great concert! Matt, let me know if you ever go back to Center Stage for any shows.

2. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Sevendust is awesome. Wish I would have known they were playing in the area, I would have gone.

PS - They have the best Music Video ever made. YouTube Sevendust - Enemy, you won't be disappointed.

3. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Better than Rammstein's video for Ich Will? I'll check out the video later.

4. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

What an awesome show, easily one of the best shows I have ever been to.

Sevendust playing Master of Puppets with the 12 year old was freaking awesome.

Dear Enemy who opened up is also amazing in concert way better than you would think from their CD.

5. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

Sevendust was amazing. I was on the front row and caught a drumstick. I felt like such a little goupie.

Dear Enemy blew me away. I went out and purchased their album this morning. The CD does them no jstice. They are an awesome band to see live.

6. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

My buddy Ben is the Bassist for Dear Enemy, they really throw down when they play they are a trip to watch.