Shameless plug for my newest site.

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews' started by shiftynick, Mar 17, 2008.

1. shiftynick

shiftynick Member

If you are one of the 3 people that saw Be Kind Rewind, then you might know what sweded films are. Either way I set up a site called http://swededfilms.com It hasn't picked up much traction yet, but it did make the wiki page for Be Kind Rewind today, so maybe that will help. :sx: Either way, go check it out. There are plenty of 'sweded' films on the films page. Some hilarious. Some crap. Enjoy.

2. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

haha nice

3. shiftynick

shiftynick Member

Bastards took my link off wiki... :squint:

4. AK_Raptor

AK_Raptor Member

That was pretty good

5. shiftynick

shiftynick Member

Only 13 people followed my link... bastards. :gaysex:

6. FACE

FACE Active Member

7. WRXCoupe

WRXCoupe Active Member

I wish I had that kind of time on my hands........pretty friggin' funny though!

8. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

this is a funny idea... if you're looking for traffic, move your meta keys up to the beginning meta tags. don't forget a meta disc, improve your metakeys too. make a site map page, then submit that to the major search engines. then start talking to people at nothingtoxic, break.com, college humor, etc. to link content. and offer then banner space.

it's all about relevance in SEO/SEM

okay, that's about as concise as i can get before my 1st cup of coffee... good luck

oh, and if you plan on expanding the site (which i guess you are) make sure your CSS is linked, not embedded, it will make global template edits MUCH easier in the future (i.e. 1 line of code rather than 1 line X the number of pages on your site)

9. shiftynick

shiftynick Member

Yeh, I've submitted the site map to the engines, and I've been hitting the blogosphere pretty hard. I haven't hit those specific sites yet, I'll try that today. i need to throw in the meta discription too.

i am moving up in the organic search results, number 1 on google for 'sweded films' and slowly moving up for 'sweded movies', i think the biggest problem right now is that the movie didnt exactly catch on

yeh i typically pull the css out. though i am using dreamweaver templates right now so, im not making multiple edits on the same thing.

appreciate the advice.

10. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

master pages asp.net ftw.

11. shiftynick

shiftynick Member

fo sho. thats what i be usin at work. this site however is primarily static pages, with a little php and fancy pants javascript here and there.