Shifter Boot

Discussion in 'JPM Coachworks' started by blaze_cunnings, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Hey guys,

I was wondering how much would you guys charge to do a shifter boot in blue alcantara with red threading? do you give discounts to WRXAtlanta members? and do I need to send in my shift boot to you?? Thanks!!!

Oh and a little off topic, how hard would it be to create a pillow with blue alcantara for the front, and black fabric on the back?

Kai

2. blaster

blaster my other ride is your mom Supporting Member

This would be better as a PM to Alex. He'll set you up.

3. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Kai,

I'm off to the dinner meet right now, but I'll chime back in later tonight with the answers you seek.

Cheers,

4. thanks, i couldnt make it tonight but any information is great

5. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

JPM does an excellent job. Mine came out perfect!

6. Alex

Kai,

Here's a quick run down of the questions you asked. If you have any other questions please feel free to visit our website at jpmusa.com, shoot me a PM or give me a call direct at (404) 997-2001.

Q: What's the price for a genuine Alcantara shift boot in royal blue with bright red stitching?
    A: $65.00

Q: Do WRXAtlanta.com members receive a discount?
    A: Regular members receive $5.00 off the boots; Supporting members receive 10% off selected products, including shift boots.

Q: Do I need to send in my shift boot?
    A: There's no need to send in your old shift boot + trim ring if you plan to install the new boot yourself. We offer a free-of-charge installation service, and all that is required is for you to send your shift boot + trim ring into our shop.

Q: Will you make me a sweet sexy pillow?
    A: Sure, I guess. You want to stuff it with buckwheat? :)

Alex

7. Nice,

I like the sound of this. Is the shift boot difficult to install?

And im serious about the pillow too. I'll PM you more details.

8. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

How big will this pillow be? Like something you can sleep on, or smaller for a couch?

9. Mmm probably something to sleep on.

10. blaster

Body pillow? Boyfriend pillow? Flip and f***?

Ooh, alcantara, you sexy beast.

11. wagunz_pwn

wagunz_pwn Active Member

Here's mine...nothing less than perfection.

[​IMG]

12. b reel

b reel Active Member

don't forget the contoured ear pocket

13. Alex

Awesome, just let me know when you're ready :)

14. any news on this as of late? thanks =)

15. blaster

If you haven't ordered one yet, you definitely should. I was just surprised with my black leather shift boot with cherry blossom red stitching and it's, how the kids say, "teh sex." Pretty easy to install yourself if you don't mind tearing up your shitty old boot. Mine was just glued on there too good so it came off in pieces. Good riddance if you ask me.

16. i placed an order with Alex, just waiting now. told me theyre on back order for some material.

17. Alex

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_6 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8E200 Safari/6533.18.5)

And we're still waiting. We burn through Alcantara and how the us distro can run out is completely beyond me.

18. yea figured so...just wanted to check in since its been a while no hurries :)