Siegel Racing Ecutek tune SOG

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by Spaceman, Oct 14, 2005.

1. Spaceman

Spaceman Member

I got my Ecutek Initial Reflash on Tuesday of last week and have been overwhelmed with the results by Scott at SOG tuning ability. I came in with an STI intercooler, GFB BOV, Helix Uppipe, Helix Downpipe, STI VF39. He spend alot of time with me and made sure I understood what he was doing and how safe it would be as a tune. We also tried a STI map on my ECU so I felt a little closer to you STI guys...LOL I have yet to dyno My numbers on Sat will tell me what I have to the wheels!!

Once again thanks to Scott for a great job and helping a brother out!!

Josh

2. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

another satisfied customer. am i surprised? nope. congrats to ya Josh! now go have fun.;)

3. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

yeah, we ALL had a good time being scott's "balast" during your road tune!

for those not there...me, alex, alex, john (formerly know as married04), josh and scott were in the XT at the same time during the road tune.

4. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Sounds good. It was really interesting hearing him explaining his process with tuning.

5. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

yea..its a learning experience and tuning in one!!

6. BrownCow

BrownCow Member

just curious - how much can one expect to pay for the tunimg you recieved?

7. siegelracing

siegelracing Registered Vendor<br><b><font color="#666666">bion

The initial Ecutek is $850, and we include 2 hours of road tuning with that. Most near stock vehicles are done in that 2 hours, or 1 additional hour at $120 per hour. If you need anything give me a call.

SS

8. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

yeah he is great at explaining things.... now if i could just get him to write it down.... :p

9. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i secretly take pictures of his maps with my camera phone and sell them on the black market :keke:

10. wrx ky

wrx ky New Member

I've had mine there twice for tuning and Scott is the master. I couldn't believe how strong my car felt after each tune.

11. JJang12

JJang12 Active Member

I'm glad that I went back to him (he tuned my stage2 setup). I wanted to finish my tuning by myself, but time needed to get degree was more important.

3hr of magic tune by scott was all it needed unleash my beast. He used less boost to make more power reliably. What I like about scott's style is that he always leaves safety room, so I can drive hard all the time. Some other tuners, whose car can make more power, tunes to the edge of safety net. then one detonation will kill the engine.

Big Thumbs up for ya, Scott. :bigthumb: : bigthumb:

12. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

haha... this thread is back from the dead :D

13. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hmm... If I get the Cobb AP, how much to get a stage 2 tune?