So Fla Autosports!!!!!!!! WE ARE HERE!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Vendor "For Sale" Classifieds' started by SoFlaAutoSports, Mar 5, 2007.

1. Whats up Guys!!!!! Well here we go....
    I can pretty much source anything you guys are looking for so please Let me know what you guys are looking for and I will have a great price including shipping to you ASAP.
    I can guarentee to at least pricematch if not beat any ADVERTISED price***EBAY*** doesnt count!

Engine--
    Suspension/Brakes
    Interior
    Exterior*-with a Paint and Body option..so if you guys are looking for body pieces painted I can do that, the Florida guys and anyone who wants to have and body parts installed, painted, or any body work is always an option. I have a Body and Pain Shop located in Miami:)

ROTA WHEELS Sale SALE SALE!!!!
    ALL Rota Wheels On Sale!! All models and Sizes with Tire Options available..PM or email me
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PRODRIVE WHEELS
    On sale!!!!!!!!!!!
    ALL WHEELS LOL ON SALE!!!!!!
    Let me know what model and size and I will get you a price shipped ASAP!!!!!

If you guys have ANY questions please let me know.
    Im sorry if things seem a bit vague now but Im working on alot of projects to make sure I can provide my subie guys with great products and prices.
    I promise I will have the site up very shortly and i will have pretty pics for everyone lol

2. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i'll probably be looking for a wideband in the near future... do u carry PLX products?

3. Wideband..did u have a specific model..yes i can source out PLX products! pm the details and ill get u price shipped bud thanks!

4. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

nothing firm yet but leaning towards the PLX R500 along with an EGT sensor

5. ill work on it for ya bud!
    ill get back to u with some details

6. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

appreciate it man... no hurry though... i will be buying one but not sure how soon

7. No problem at least u know what it woulbe be!

8. WHEELS!!!!!! SALE!!!!!!! Tires specials also!

9. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i know someone who will be looking for rims pretty soon (like probably this week)... will have him contact you :)

10. The force is strong with you..lol....thanks bro i appreciate that. I can pretty much get any wheels right now so i await a response! thanks again and i am waiting on a price for that wideband for u

11. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

awesome

12. I will have that price for the wheels and the wideband today mr milo! let me know what you think....

13. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

will do sir :)

14. Greg

Greg Active Member

Wheels...? Milo?
    EDIT: Ah... nevermind, for your friend. Gotcha

15. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

actually for my brother ;)

16. Greg

Greg Active Member

He drives a Lexus doesn't he?

17. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

no thats ankur (SN: STIkilla)... my brother amol (SN: E-Mol) drives a 300C

18. Greg

Greg Active Member

ohhh ok, I remember him talking about that Saturday. He bought it in Florida

19. Wait till u see what i plan to get to him.....and the price......PRICELESS..lol

20. So how popular are Rotas to you guys in GA? What are u guys really to get for wheels?

21. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Rotas are VEEERRRYYY popular here. Quite a few members (including me) have them.

22. WELL THEN LETS GET SOME SALES!!! LOL I can almost make sure you cant get them any cheaper..,.plus i have tire packages! ;p
    Any takers?..:ddirty:

23. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

I love Rota's. I ran a set of SDR's on my '03 WRX. I do need to consider another set of wheels for AutoX this year. :naughty: What do you have cooking?

24. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Rotas make great cheap autox rims :)

25. :)

yes they do;) ....and they look nice too lol..and at a great price!!!

26. longfury

longfury Active Member

What wheels is that? I like that one. How about some more info on it? :)

27. im at the shop right now but i will get all the prices and questions answered as soon as i get back to the office....thanks again guys!

28. Meredith

Meredith Banned

do you have the ever so popular "berry-pink" jdm rota ;)

[​IMG]

29. Alex

Haha, Rota will actually do custom colors. It increases your order time substantially though ;)

30. To the Top Tizzle

31. Fri bumptizzle

32. Alex

Mine should be here Monday :D

33. bomjoon

bomjoon Active Member

thanks for great pricings on my parts

34. anytime bro!

35. seeingred

seeingred Member

PM'd you

36. JPM Coachworks

JPM Coachworks Registered Vendor<br/>Its delux son, delux. Supporting Member

Thanks for the strakes, pulley & spats (when they come in). You're my hero :hug:

37. bomjoon

bomjoon Active Member

yeah he gives unbeatable prices and good service.

i will recomend him to everyone :) :) :)

38. Rota!

Rota Sale Lowest Prices Found! Pm For Info!

39. Thanks Guys!!

40. ROTA SALE we will not be beat!!!

41. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

I am going to be getting something from you very soon...we will keep it a secret...LOL....Everyone on here is going to have to guess what it is....I'll give them a hint....It is BIG!!!. Kenny...don't tell anyone...I will also post pics after I install it...

Mark

42. ;)

cant wait to see it installed!!!! glad i could help!

43. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

I think I am beginning to feel a little clutch slippage. I need a OEM replacement type (or maybe something just a little better) clutch plate...

44. PM SENT!!!! bump for great prices!

45. Rotas Rotas Rotas!!! All Wheel Makes on Sale!!!! Prodrive, Work, etc!!!!!!!!

46. Bourne ultimatum bump! lol