So I saw the Strokes last night at the Tabernacle

Discussion in 'Music' started by Alex, Mar 9, 2006.

1. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

HOLY !*#T...

The Strokes are one of my favorite bands, they have played Atlanta I think a total of 5 times, 4 of the shows I have been at. The concert last night was absolutely insane! They were here a few months ago at the Loft for a very very small promo tour. This tour is all out. They played nearly everything :) How incredible...

I still have some hearing issues, the opening band -- the eages of death metal, were absolutely TERRIBLE. My ears were ringing after their set, they sucked.

Strokes made it all better, + they'res always a good bit of hotties in the audience at their show :naughty:

2. RamblinWRX

RamblinWRX Member

remember the good ol days when they played the cotton club for 10 bucks?... i couldn't afford this go around.

3. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

10.00 concerts are the best! i caught the crazy anglos though for 5.00! talk about a good price

4. Superdude

Superdude Active Member

interesting. most people that i've talked to LOVED Eagles of Death Metal. so much, my girl even me got me a shirt. the shirt's cool anyway!
    i did a little looking around and this is a video i found of them. i don't know about the music, but the video kicks ass
    But, it's NSW, well at most places. i watched it at work, but that's how i roll.
    http://backseatconceptions.com/temp/bb_eagles/video.html
    enjoy!

5. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

you just like the band because thier name describes your lonely nights

6. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

They just, they leveld their stuff improperly so all I could even understand was a loud screeching...and I was 10 feet from the stage.