So I'm at this wedding against my will....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by bluelinescooby, Mar 8, 2006.

1. but I figured, "What the hell.... It's in Savannah, take some time off of work and hang out on Tybee and River St." So I agreed to go with the gf to her sorority sister's wedding (she went to GA Southern, graduated last year).

So anyway, I'm at the wedding, desperately wanting to escape, when I see the negative effects of having an open bar at a wedding. More specifically, that the prospect of free booze will attract the dregs of the family tree, those would not normally attend a wedding were it not for said free booze. Amid the flowing dresses and sharp tuxedos were large, unshaven men in overalls and trucker hats. :hsugh:

The groom had taken advantage of the open bar to the point that he was stuffing dollar bills into his wife's bra, stuffed wedding cake into her eye, and had to be ordered to put down his drink to take off her garter. Found out later that the groom got absolutely no play for the next 2 days because of his behavior. :D

The highlight of the evening? The groom's 16 yr old brother getting hammered and puking his guts out over the railing (3 times!) while everyone else was throwing rice. :rofl:

Anyhow, kinda dull, but that was my weekend, just thought I'd share. :) Wish I had my Subaru, lots of them riding around Savannah..... :wtc:

2. Brian

Brian Active Member

A sorority girl marrying a guy who drinks to much. Is anyone surprised? Those silly greeks.

3. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Haha, that sounds like a great weekend :)

4. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

funny! at least you got some entertainment to make the day bearable...

don't know what was better, the rednecks, wasted groom, or the 16 yr. old puking his guts out x3!!!! (looks like the little bro is following in his big bro's footsteps)

5. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

was it Stifler's wedding? :)

6. Hey, now that you mention it......

Just before the groom was supposed to take off the garter, one of the drunk groomsmen jumped in behind the bride and screamed, "Suck me, beautiful!" :rofl:

7. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

hahahahaahahahhahahahahahhaah

8. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

funny story. sounds better than the last wedding i went to with no boose.

9. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

Bwahhhahahahahahaha!!! That's hilarious!!!

10. Oh yes, very classy....

11. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

It's true. I so wish I could start up a Savannah area chapter or group or something. There are like 10 STi, STI's or WRX's just on Ft Stewart and Hunter Army Airfield probably has just as many. The city of Savannah, (civilians) probably have twice that many. :hs: