so i'm not going to iraq afterall

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by ShaneSTI, Jan 3, 2006.

1. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

thats right...get back to guam to find out the med doc's won't let me deploy due to high blood pressure, and other crap. well at least maria (wife) can come back after she spends time w/her family. sucks being with out her! just wanted ya'll to know i'll still be here in guam. talk to ya'll soon!

-shane

2. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

can you take some pics and show us how Guam is? <3

3. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

That sucks, and yet is great. At least we won't have to worry about you being in Iraq. And I am sure that is a hugh weight off of Marias shoulders knowing she doesn't have to pray for your safe return every night. Sorry to here about the high blood pressure and other crap.

4. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

thats great , sort of. u still on target to come home the same time?

5. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Well, I think it may be a blessing in disguise. Hope to see you soon.

6. blink

blink Member

Thats good to hear about iraq, and uh i guess work on that blood pressure? Hope my buddy comes home soon, whose still there.

7. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

Thanks for the support guys...chris I'll actually be back on the 15th of May rather than the 1st of June which is awesome. Yeah Maria was actually relieved to hear I wasn't going. Plus, were both really stoked that she can come back in a few months to visit after seeing her family. And yeah, now I need to start working on my health cause I'm too young for this shit!lol matt...maria is going to ship my digital camera and I will take some pics for ya'll!

8. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

<3 thanks!

9. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

i agree

10. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

yea thats definatly good news bro you get to stay near the beach and not in the desert. Iraq isnt exactly a safe place any way you put it.

11. blustreak

blustreak New Member

You don't know how relieved I am...even flying there is dangerous. That is probably the reason why your BP is up because of knowing you were going to Iraq. Now you'll get better. And also my family was praying and wishing you didn't have to go and it came true. Just try to keep that blood pressure down. Talk to ya later! Love, Mia.