So like my other car is a POS...ugh

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by ShaneSTI, Jun 10, 2005.

1. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

my other car is an 03 SRT-4 and the fawker has been in the shop here more then ever. now its in the shop for bushings gone bad on the lower control arms. half of it is the Dodge dealer here in Guam don't know what there doing half the time. now i'm driving around in a car thats only 2 yrs old, but is making sounds like the car is gonna blow up because of the bad bushings. half of it is caused by the nasty ass roads here in Guam. bad part about it is, it takes a week or two to get the parts here to fix it.uggh i'm selling this car before we leave Guam, or if not when we get back to Atlanta.
    soo glad i kept the STi back in ATL with my folks.

2. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

Woot for subaru's :D. Sorry to hear about your problems man, when do you return stateside? Good luck selling it.
    Craig

3. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

this time next year, i'll be home. if i land the recruiting deal in duluth...then i might be home sooner. whoot! the srt is a good car...its just guam is harsh on vehicles with the roads, salty air, typhoon n shit. you almost can't have a nice car here...sad.

4. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

what u going to get when u sell the srt4, i believe u wife has claimed the sti :rofl:

5. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

ha yeah she wants an extended cab Tacoma truck.

6. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

id go for the titan they look sweet inside and out

7. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

hmm...i might have to check the nissan out.

8. married05gt

married05gt starting over

Stage 3 baja

9. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

coulda gotten a rickshaw!

10. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

okay i found out it was just the plastic spoiler under the bumper in the front rubbing the tires. tightened it down, and now its cool. the dealer said it was the bushings that were worn down making that loud ass noise.hmmmm...well i'm still taking it in for them to put in new ones. kinda worried though because it seems there not the coldest beer in the fridge when it comes to working on cars. gotta love Guam!!!