so my graphics card is shot

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Weapon, Aug 12, 2005.

1. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

yup..lastnight right in the middle of a good battle in world of warcraft my video card craps out..friggin ATI cards..well if anyone has an extra one willing to sell cheap..i might check out fryes today

2. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

GOTTA hate that dude... sorry i don't have any spare cards that are game-worthy.

you may already have one of these, but... if you go to microcenter, they have fans that fit in your card slots, if you sit one of these under your GFX card it will live a longer, happier life.

3. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

actually i have a brand new ati card card, i think, if i didnt toss it with my old cpu. give me a call later on and remind me to look

4. Weapon

go look now!!

5. rolling_trip

i'm at work, then i have to go to sog to pick up my car

6. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Nothing wrong with ATi...

If I had one, you know I would give it up :(

7. Weapon

ati can suck my pee pee..this card is not that old and it has crapped out on me..nvidia is going to be my next purchase

8. rolling_trip

i gave about 125 for it, i was planning on giving it to u if i still had it

9. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

lol... ATi/Nvidia = same build quality, just make sure the card has it's own fan, and then get another fan... no diff than a car, the cooler, the happier.

10. Mad Mallard

Mad Mallard the mad mallard

11. Weapon

I searched their site and could not find a ??fan card?? The new tower i built has 5 fans in it but i would like to get one of these just for added cooling..can you link one to me..i suck at the inter web :sad:

12. Weapon

nevermind..i found this one..
    [​IMG]

13. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Still having problems?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2005
  14. Genya

Genya No Longer Up At Odd Hours

I have the vantec its pretty neat, its speed variable, did you pick a vid card, I need to get a new one my self. I have a 9700 pro but thats gettin old.

15. Weapon

i went with the vantec..just got it from fryes for 19.99..not a bad price considering newegg.com had it for 18 plus 5 bux shipping