So who saw Fast and the Furious 3

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews' started by suby113, Jun 17, 2006.

1. suby113

suby113 Member

Just wanted to see who saw the movie yesterday and what did everyone think? I saw it and I thought it was different from the last two kinda cool!:cool:

2. Mad Mallard

Mad Mallard the mad mallard

as a stand alone action flik, it wasnt bad.

3. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

In a lot of ways it was better than the first two. The fact that cars took damage and then didn't somehow mysteriously get fixed right back was nice. :D

The driving was outta control. And I loved the old Mustang. Definitely a nice touch. There were a lot of parts that were unrealistic but you gotta expect that from a movie. Otherwise it'd be kinda dull.

4. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

My aunt called me and said it was good, but I'll see it tonight.

5. Mad Mallard

Mad Mallard the mad mallard

sonny chiba was a definate +

6. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

Aw man You should have called me last night, I was supposed to see luchalibre but my friend backed out.

7. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I went to see Nacho Libre last night. It was really funny. I don't remember any of the movie though. Too many Irish Car Bombs.

8. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Ahaha, sounds like a great night :D

9. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

So when can we start talking about the movie without spoiling it for anyone? Or do you guys think someone will start another thread?

10. Sylver

Sylver Member

I was considering seeing this tomorrow...would you say it's worth it?

11. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Oh hell yeah. And I know how much people talk smack about the F&F movies, but this one is worth the money IMO. Don't wait for it to come out on video unless you have a theatre in your house! :) Any true car guy should like it a little at least.

12. savsuby

savsuby Member

It was good I loved the EVO

13. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

The ending was stupid! The very last scene...

14. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

I liked the movie a lot. It was even better that we all got in free bc we had the cars outside under the theatre on display being guarded by the city police....lol

I think the ending is gonna somehow incorporate into a F&F 4

15. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

well, I can say I was impressed a good movie over all I I thought it would be a whole lot cheezier.

going past the 85 movie theater and im doing about 60 a silver civic shoots past me right behind him another one different lane of all of a sudden they hit the brakes HARD up ahead turns out a cop was ridin in the hov lane I'm guessin off duty cause he just flashed his lights and turned them off I don't think he saw the second person though.:hsugh:

16. Deke

Deke Active Member

So I have a question. What's the deal with Vin Diesel? I saw him in one of the previews. Is it just a cameo or does he actually play a real part in the movie?

17. suby113

suby113 Member

just a Cameo.

18. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Diesel was in the last scene for a laugh I guess. Some people were all like "that was so cool" or "it ties all the movies together now" but honestly I think it was just for kicks.

The star of the movie was like "you know this aint no 10 second race" and Diesels character goes "I got nothin but time" so.... that was pretty funny I guess.

19. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

that was the dumbest movie i have seen in a while. I want my $10 and 2 hours back. I would sit through 2 hours of previews again before watching that movie again....but thats just me

20. suby113

suby113 Member

ah man lighten up and just enjoy the movie for what it is after all it just a movie! You have to admitthe cars are great and by the way if movies were to realistic it wouldn't be a movie, right!:hs:

21. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

It's A Movie.

22. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

This kept going thru my head every time the Main character opened his damn mouth. Honestly, if he wouldn't have had any lines throught the movie, I would have enjoyed it much more.
    [Billy Bob Thorton Slingblade] I like the way you talk [Billy Bob Thorton Slingblade]

Overall the movie was ok. I don't think it was worth the $10, but then again, I am the one that always downloads movies so I have a biased opinion. Not very realistic, and extremely cheesy at certain parts, but overall, I would rank as follows.

FF1
    FF3
    FF2

Last edited: Jun 19, 2006
  23. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i thought it was entertaining... there were a lot of nice cars and the shots around the city were real cool... also it was good to see that the hero wasn't invincible...

btw, the yellow/black car that han was driving... was that the veilside rx7?

24. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

No, if think the Orange Black was the veilside RX7.

My favorite part of the movie is when Bow Wow gets his car from the Conveyor thing. That was cool. We need those here in ATL.

25. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

thats what i meant... basically han's car that blows up

26. suby113

suby113 Member

yah it was the veilside fortune rx7 thats like a $10,000 body kit looked sick though!

27. wrxguy

wrxguy Member

humm people like to spend money on those body kits! Leave it looking stock thats what i say!

28. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

I do like the RX-7 a lot better stock-ish, with bigger wheels for sure and maybe a subtle little lip. But that guy was supposed to be rolling in money so his car would tend to be kinda special.

29. E-Mol

E-Mol Member

30. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

I saw this the other day. I thought it was better than the 2nd one.

-Brian

31. ThaABomb

ThaABomb Member

FF3:TD is one of the best movies ever! I love it!

32. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

back from the dead

33. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member