So why is it...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Suby1128, Jun 9, 2005.

1. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

That when I don't have my car (i.e. in my sisters car) I see five times more Impreza's than I see when I'm in the WRX. Just this morning I saw three on the way to work, went to wave, then thought wth am I doing, they're going to think I'm an idiot lol.
    Craig

2. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

There is no explaination for this.

I have the same issue. Whenever I am in my jeep or mazda I see subies all over. Once I get in my Subbie I see none. Granted I usually drive on all the twisty back roads in the subbie, hence avoiding most cars. LOL

:wavey: :wiggle: :wiggle: :wavey: :wavey:

A few waves for ya

3. RADON

RADON Member

I've seen more Lotus Elise's than Legacy GT's (which is none).

4. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

i wave to wrx's when im in my wifes honda..they usually look at me like im an idiot

5. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

it happens to everyone. its like that for me when my girl wants to drive her car. i always see subys around. in mine i hardly see one a day, and none of the ones ive seen so far have been memebers of this sight. lots of non members in the kennesaw area. but back on topic. now i do all the driving and i only get in her car like once a month!

6. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

I know what ya mean, i wave when I'm driving the saabaru :wavey:

7. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i didnt notice a difference in subys when im not in my car... but i see a LOT more ricers when im not in the rex

8. ptc075

ptc075 Member

Dude, that's soooo true. If y'all ever see an idiot in a green F-150 waving, just do me the favor & wave back. =D
    -Chris!

9. Vektra

Vektra Member

Subaru’s are loners, when they sense others of their own kind they stay away :D

10. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

haha very true.

My mom got all excited when a white STI pulled up next to us earlier today.

11. slpymnky

slpymnky Member

Whenever I am driving my mom or dad's cars, I ALWAYS see WRXs. The only problem is waving to them from a Mercedes SUV (a.k.a The Soccer Mom Mobile) is that they are all confused.