So...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by jayj713, Apr 16, 2006.

1. jayj713

jayj713 Member

I'm sitting here, bored as hell, it's 4 in the morning. And I have no idea to do. I really don't feel like sleeping, actually, i feel like going out for some aggresive driving but i don't know where to go :(. What do you guys do on the computer these days?

2. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

well for me it works out perfectly cause the middle of the night here=daytime for u guys so everyone is on at that time. only for another month though then i'm backk to civilization. download music and burn cd's or somethin.

3. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

yea dl music is what i normally do, if i had a decent graphics card i would play a game.

4. WTH JJ, its 4 and you haven't gone to sleep?

5. AGL_7882

AGL_7882 Member

Northview Guy

medlock bridge is pretty much empty around that time. barely any cops except around the regal and maybe northview.

6. Heh, he would know, he lives in that area.

7. jayj713

jayj713 Member

eh, i need to find like a good back road, too scared to go on 141 lol.

8. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

find a video game that keeps your interest

9. jayj713

jayj713 Member

I don't really know anymore good games :/. I pretty much only play cs and wc3. and all of the wc3 servers were down last night :( Someone want to recommend me some games? I'm in the mood for RPGs, and no one say WoW please, i hate wow.

10. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

I got bored yesterday.... so I put a CAI on.

That ish sucked too. I did it the fender well way, and I can honestly say I see why they recommend you take off the bumper. It went smoothly, just took some coaxing.

11. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

what are your thought so far on the cai jason?

12. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Mhmm, or, you could try reading a book.

13. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Oh man I definitely love it. I swear the boost goes up quicker and it makes the exhaust note just a tad bit meaner. The bypass sound is nice too at 15 Psi.

14. suby113

suby113 Member

What CAI did you buy jason ? :tasty:

15. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Hmm? Oh, the Injen CAI. It's so purty. I actually decided I wanted one the other day when I saw one on the Black Knight. :D Not that it'll really help my quarter mile times. :hs:

16. suby113

suby113 Member

Good choice thats what i have in mine not sure if you remember seeing it though when we had the meet. But not sure if you know, Injen is the only CAI that is tuned to our vehicle! But I love mine too.:p :p

17. bluetwo

bluetwo Active Member

Yeah? I knew it was a great fit, and SS did mention it once when I was considering intakes and it's the only one they sell at SOG as far as I know, so those facts alone were enough for me. The fact that it's actually tuned to the engine is just a bonus at this point, even though admittedly it could be the most important trait of the piece.

18. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

dont forget the awesomeness of a sound it makes... my inner ricer is happy :D

19. suby113

suby113 Member

yep same here glad you enjoy it! Cause I do. :naughty:

20. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

vtek ?

21. Eric-RPS13-

Eric-RPS13- Member

my cai sounds mean on my dead car, I loved the sound of the home made intake before I got exhaust lol. The Injen with the cai extension that I made was much better though. I was on the phone with my friend fredo right before I got my headers and exhaust done and he thought a motorcycle passed me when I went WOT.:keke:inner ricer in me too :keke: