SOG (ss and service department included)

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by emstraumajunke, Mar 13, 2007.

1. So as some know Mar 07, 2007 was my appointment to get my car tuned by SS at SOG. Here's the story of the day.
    So it was a cool and clear Weds night. I was leaving work at midnight returning to the station for my long awaited trip to get my car tuned in Atlanta the following day, as I leave the station the thoughts of pulling on some what were faster cars goes through my head while giving me a pleasing grin. I pull in to the drive way and what do I see my WRX with the JDM HIDS staring back at me. I walk up open the door and move a few things out of the civic and onto the wrx trunk floor. I lock the cars up and call it a night I need to get rest before we take flight.
    3 am comes quick with the alarm screaming I get up and get ready call my friend Brandon who's going along he says he's on his way it wont take long.
    We get rolling at around 3:15 or So were leaving Birmingham heading to Atlanta cant hit boost that'll be bad. So we talk about cars and then goes silent turn on some buffet and enjoy the ride. We hit Atlanta just at morning rush hours it was well horrible stop and go stop and go what the hell.
    Well we finally get to Subaru of Gwinnett and start talking to Scott, everything a go, Scott asked me if we should pressure check the system to make sure we get everything tight and ready to roll. well now the fun starts. I had boos leaks at the BOV, Turbo inlet, Fuel Injectors, and the crack ventilation that's suppose to be plugged. Hours later we get them all fixed but yet still hear air from somewhere, well we found it the turbo oil hose has not been put on correctly which is cause tons of problems and the turbo has to be removed to fix, After getting Will to fix the injector we had to then ask him to fix the turbo problem which was going to take more time then anyone had that day, so SS came through yet again and I get to rock the one of the SOG loaner car . Which I have never seen . so its about 5pm my time and were heading back to Birmingham with no sleep not in my car and rocking the outback wagon.

The story of my day, but a good story when it comes to the dealer actual caring about the customer needs for a car even with performance things being done.

Well it comes to Service form a dealer everyone around SOG are very lucky Ive delt with now 3 dealers counting SOG and no one compares when it comes to service and helping to the point of no return.
    SOG will now do any and all installs on my car from now. If I have to trailer it to them from either Birmingham or Mississippi Coast.

Yes my grammar sucks and my spelling sucks as well.

2. Greg

Greg Active Member

I'm exhausted just reading it ;)

3. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

so is this the current loaner car or did you get a new one?

4. Its still the same one. I was going to post this the day after my appointment but my life's has gotten real busy lately, Ugh I need a vacation.

5. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

SoG comes through again....That is why I am waiting to get my Cobb AP and Pro Tune when I am finished over here in Kauai...

Mark

6. nicE!
    Scott and the SOG guys are great guys

7. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

geez..if its not one thing its another..glad SoG was able to accommodate