SoG Warranty work

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by bluedestiny, Jul 26, 2006.

1. bluedestiny

bluedestiny Supporting Member

Went in for an oil change and to have SoG look at my left rear shock which seemed to have developed a clunk/knock at low speeds. They replaced it without any issues and under warranty while I waited; nice hospitality lasagna buffet as well.
    Thanks SoG!

2. flip

flip Member

Sweet! I called them up the other day and they were very hospitable as well :)

3. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

no offense to SoG, but lucky you. One time, I had to wait for them to order a strut, then install it wrong, then give me a loaner while they ordered another, then install it and break off a strut bolt, then give me the call and wait till I figured out that there was something wrong with it and bring it back.

Needless to say, SoG is still the only dealership I will bring my car to for warranty work b/c the others are worse.

That said, they have gotten much better since then, and I really refuse to deal with Steve anymore when I can avoid it.

4. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

steve is a very misunderstood guy.

5. blink

blink Member

As in my other posts of SoG, its a great dealership with great Service Reps, and mostly great techs.. I have had issues with them, going through one now, but still a great place to take my car.

I do agree with you wrxin8or, I rarely talk to him, and try avoid him at all costs.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2006