some pics of my 03 in dahlonega

Discussion in 'Art & Photography' started by importracer689, Oct 21, 2007.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Hey guys,
    Im pretty new here, here are some pics of my 03. Let me know what you think.
    later,
    mark

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2007
  2. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

looks nice man

3. thanks guys,
    It has a full invidia TBE, an air filter, and its about to get an uppipe, possibly a new intake, and a stage 2 tune from topspeed or somewhere similar.

4. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

Did you polish the lip on the rpf1s?

5. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Looks great. Is your scoop actual CF or just painted black?

6. no, they were like that when i got them. the wheel/tire combo came on my eclipse gs-t i had/still have needs a motor.
    it is just painted black. My hood has a ton of rock chips, so maybe if/when i can afford it i will put a CF hood and scoop on it.

7. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

Interesting, I didn't realize the rpf1s came with a polished lip in the silver color. Good to know.

8. Although I didn't polish them, I wouldn't bet the farm on them necessarily coming stock like that. There is a chance that the previous owner of the wheels polished them, but if it was done at home, it was a high quality job.

9. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

Yeh, it's kinda hard to tell from the pic from enkei's website.
    [​IMG]
    But they may come that way...who knows.

10. FACE

FACE Active Member

very sweet pics man!

11. Greg

Greg Active Member

I see the mirrored image of 'ENKEI' on the lip. Could just be really glossy though...

12. Demo24

Demo24 Member

ah, your the guy I see driving by the front occasionally in the afternoon. What springs are you driving on? Cause that thing bounces like hell

13. driving by the front where? Maybe a double coincidence, because i lived in ivy springs (off spout springs rd) for the past 4 years, and go to north ga now.

The car is on skunk2 coilovers on stock struts, which are blown as hell, and it sucks but i havent come up with the 900 for the megan racing set i want yet.

14. 5spdfrk

5spdfrk Active Member

Yeh, I noticed that too, but I just can't come to a conclusion.

15. Demo24

Demo24 Member

well yeah that is coincidental, as I lived off that road for awhile. Don't remember seeing you around though.

I usually see you driving in front of price memorial (gold steeple) heading either towards the square or away from it.

16. Im a sophomore now, so the last time i lived there was when i was in highschool still, and i didnt have the rex then.

So you go to north georgia? I live out past the reservoir, and im an engineering major so i spent most all of my time in rogers. We should meet up and hang out, go out to lunch or something. Actually, I work at advance in town, and this thursday night we are having a sort of meet there, if you wanna come. I have to work, but the other guys are gonna meet, hang out, go eat at zaxbys, then when i get off work maybe go take some pics of our cars or something.

17. Demo24

Demo24 Member

opp, forgot to get back to this

yep, freshman biology major. I live in town, near the college so I don't ever drive to class.

and that was me, if you hadnt already figured out, you followed for awhile up 60. I was going to wave, but you passed me a bit faster than I was anticipating.

18. hey,
    i figured it was you, but i didn't see a parking sticker. I tend to fly excessively on 60 there, unintentionally. lol

19. Demo24

Demo24 Member

never bothered to put it on. Takes me just as much time to walk to class as it would to drive my car to the depths of HNS's parking lot.

yeah, thought about following you on passing that guy but I wasn't in a hurry and I knew that since I was going through the square it wouldnt matter if I was in a hurry anyway.

20. where do you live? i lived in sherman green for awhile and would just walk to school as well. now i live too far to walk

21. Demo24

Demo24 Member

close, willow trace

22. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

very nice!

23. what is your schedule like ? hit me up sometime for lunch or something, and the next time we have a meet i will call you so you can hang out /take pics with us.
    i will pm you my cell # in a sec.
    mark

24. Subydoo2003

Subydoo2003 New Member

Clean and basic!! Looks a lot like mine! good job man

25. 19-Kilo

19-Kilo Member

:ddirty:

I have seen you a few times driving around the drill field... I have the WRB 04 STi infront of Sanford. If you ever do a mountain drive let me know. There are about 3 or 4 of us Subi guys (and gal) up here. :ddirty:

26. Ben@TTR

Ben@TTR Member

27. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

I like it!!! Very clean bugeye!!!

28. Demo24

Demo24 Member

I was wondering if you were on here. I walk by that almost every day

29. 19-Kilo

19-Kilo Member

Are you a commuter? I havnt see a silver wagon on campus...

30. Demo24

Demo24 Member

kind of, I'm a walker so I don't park on campus.

31. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

damn....that looks good!

32. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

Very Clean Bugeye Mark....

Mark