Someone on ebay messed up

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by emstraumajunke, Oct 17, 2007.

1. I bought a Photoshop How to cd off ebay for like 35$ and instead of getting one copy i get 25. Yea i was a bit confused when they showed up within 3 weeks. So now i have 25 sets sitting here and only need one. I emailed the ebay account and its be deleted So would it be safe to sell them or trash them.
    What would you do.

2. If i didnt have to fix my transmission yet again I would just give them away but being full time student and needing a transmission i figured this could get me closer then iam. But i also dont want to get in trouble selling them as well. then ill have to fix a transmission and pay bail.

3. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

pass them out to WRX atlanta members!

4. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

i dont think you should sell them unless ther OEM ...

5. Well they look legit, but you never know when I put them in the computer they auto start and everything locked to where you can copy. So I don't know. It was just weird when i went to send him a message the user had been deleted.

6. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

snap a picture of a box and put it up.. just want to see if they are..

7. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

well seeing how you received way more than you ordered and the person that sent them to you has been deleted...totally seems strange.... I'd probably just get rid of them....never wanna get in trouble for distributing illegal/pirated software..etc....not trying to scare ya....but like you said a new tranny..and bail..wouldn't be fun!

8. There was no box.
    [​IMG]
    that what i got just a lot more in the desk put up away from my daughter. She thinks Cds are Frisbees.

9. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

yeah dont sell those. deff not legit

10. caseyfoster

caseyfoster Member

Ya someone was copying and selling those. That label i s printed from a home printer.

11. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

They just look like some e-book or something *shrug*

I'd turn them into coasters, as I'm to lazy to sell them.

12. FACE

FACE Active Member

just pass them out under the desk...you did try to contact seller...maybe some good karma if you share the wealth...