Something to remember

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Suby1128, Apr 13, 2006.

1. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

Next time you get really drunk and don't remember what you did the night before, remember to check the bag of laundry you are sending home with your mom for your room key and some throw up. :hsnono:

Let's just say my parents weren't all that thrilled when they found out either.

:wiggle:

Craig

2. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

wow.. good thing they didn't find couple of used condoms or sum beer bottles and etc

3. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

meh, they don't care too much about drinking (if i'm lucky my dad will send me back to college with a case of beer). They just don't like it when I drink way too much and don't remember anything I did. Quite frankly I thought it was hilarious, and I'm pretty sure my parents are telling their friends about it at dinner right now.

I love waking up the next morning still drunk.

Craig

4. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

ha ha i would have a major hang over i try not to drink too much cause i know i will throw up the shyt outta myself i already did that and it's not pretty i regert whenever it happens making me sick.. btw i can dink the shyt outta vodka bottles and still stand up to dance the chicken dance lol ha ha

5. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

HAHA nice Craig..nice

Yeah I havent pulled off a night like that in a while....those good ol days of freshman and sophomore years

6. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

That's why you post it on the site about the nights events, so you can wake up in the morning to not only regret the copious typos but also reflect on the humor of the evening.

For example,

7. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

Update: My keys weren't in the puke that my mom was looking through. So now I have angry parents AND I'm out $55 for probably having to replace keys and pay fines for losing them.

Craig

8. Alex

Meh, get your roomates and have someone make a copy. For the right price, they will read over that "DO NOT DUPLICATE" garbage on there ;)

9. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

wow alex, I remember that post of you tanked...it spawned a lot of fun

That sucks about your keys though craig...was it just your dorm key, or your car key also?

10. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

Thankfully I don't have my car on campus, so all that was on it was my dorm key, my fraternity house key, and a key to my actual house in Norcross. Nobody on my hall has my key, I think either I a) took it to the bathroom with me and left it in there (the doors are set up so they will let you back in one time after leaving) or b) dropped it in my trash can while trying to set my alarm (I couldn't read it or find the buttons to push). Unfortunately I threw out my trash earlier today, but glanced through it really quickly without seeing a key.

Oh well, shit happens. At least next year I'm in the fraternity house and don't have to worry about fines. Hell I'll be drinking where I sleep anyways, and I know nobody will steal my key.

Tomorrow morning I'm going to check with our maintenance cleaner (dude is a straight up badass that doesn't speak english, I cover his ass while he sleeps in the study room cuz he's hung over 2 :p)

Craig

11. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i have experienced that many a times... however i have to do my own laundry :D

12. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

I have to do my own laundry as well, this was just a bag of crap that I wore in the Greek Week Tug event (2 teams in a pit dug out somewhere on Tech campus, up to their knees in muddy water). I definately wasn't going to wash them, but my dads cleats were in the bottom of the bag so I was giving them back, and she was gonna throw away the rest of the crap.

On a lighter note, I found my key! Our badass cleaner picked them up yesterday morning. I had to just say key and use sign language, cuz all I can say in spanish is hey, whats up, bye, and thank you.

The saga is over, and I probably shoulda learnt something from this, but I'm still gonna get drunk tonight!

Craig

I found my key, our badass cleaner picked it up yesterday morning. I can't speak spanish, so we used sign language and pointing to figure out it was my key lol.

I usually do my own laundry, actually all the time. However this was from the stuff I wore during Greek Week Tug (see my avatar, and if you still don't know it's 2 teams of 14 in a pit dug out of the ground somewhere on tech campus, then filled with water so it's up to your knees, then you have a tug match). Tug sounds stupid to those of you who don't know much about it, but during greek week it's so much fun, minus getting hosed down at the end of the day. My dads cleats were in the bag of crap, so I just sent the whole bag home, not knowing I threw up in the bag the night before :p

Craig

Last edited: Apr 14, 2006
  13. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

craig ->:ky:<-automerge bot

14. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

Lol, it didn't show my original post so I was pissed cuz I typed a long one. I rewrote it and when I posted it apparantly the original was there as well

15. Deke

Deke Active Member

This story didn't have too bad of an ending. When I first starting reading I thought your mom found a XXL g-string in there or something. That's always the kind of things I'm afraid of when I stop remembering.

16. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

Well fortunately my girlfriend wasn't over that night, or my mom may have come across a used condom and that would be very very bad. :p

Craig

17. Alex

Next time this occurs, remember this phrase.

"Si, este es mi llave"

18. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

thats y u shouldnt use condoms :D
    jk

19. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

:eek:hnoes: :rolleyes: :hsnono: :keke: