Sorry!!.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by MarkM2016GTI, Jul 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

I wasn't aware of the fact that there were postings of the new STi. As far as the D & B postings go, I was just trying to get people to reply. Do you have any ideas on what to do?. I have posted enough and look where it gets me...

Mark:(

2. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

look before u start a new thread, I dont think anyone was trying to be a jerk, just trying to keep some kind of order around here. We all are going to make a mistake now and then, at least people will tell u around here, instead of ignoring your post

Last edited: Jul 11, 2005
  3. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

i feel your pain bro.....i tried to get an install day together..no luck...no sticky...whatever :wtc:

4. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

when? u post it under g2g?

5. MarkM2016GTI

Thanks Bro...

6. MarkM2016GTI

Sorry..

Yes, of course it was under g2g's....

Mark

7. MarkM2016GTI

It does get extremely frustrating when people don't reply. You see a lot of replies for certain g2g's, and I have had mine on there for very long now and only 2 people signed up...

Mark

8. MarkM2016GTI

Order, there's no order around here Chris...whatcha talkin about...LOL...

9. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

This is in no way personal, rather a part of the policies I have made a point to stress since the foundation of this website. If a user has a problem with a member of this website, I would like to stress that he please try and contact them via a private message. In addition, if a user would like to stress his concerns or feels threatened, please contact one of the administrators--either myself or Milo.

10. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

if anyone posts a g2g and nobody signs up or replies, please dont feel insulted or offended... more importantly, please dont hold that against the members or wrxatlanta as a whole... g2gs are meant to bring people together to hang out... if people don't show much interest in something, it could be because either they dont have time or they are not interested... that simply means move on and think of something else if u wanna organise something

in a club with almost 200 members, ur bound to bump into someone who u dont like a whole lot... please keep personal squabbles between urselves... we don't want drama on these boards... its been pretty clean so far and we would like it to stay that way... if u don't like someone, let them know... but OFF THE BOARDS... there are phones, PMs and emails to do this...

whenever i click on 'view new posts', i might not always see all the new posts... thats cuz if im busy and i dont check all the new ones, they dont show up as new the next time... i always sticky something that people show major interest for... i can't sticky everything in the g2g section

alex and i are trying to keep everyone happy here... but theres not much we can do if anyone is overly sensitive about issues...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.