Spec B FTW!!!.

Discussion in 'Member Journals & Project Build Stories' started by MarkM2016GTI, Oct 31, 2008.

1. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

2. Cory

Cory Member

Nice, I like the Legacys, they are gorgeous.

3. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Switching again? Wrx, Wrx wagon, Fxt, now Leggy? Jeez :) Looks good though...

4. WRXCoupe

WRXCoupe Active Member

Spec B FTW

5. Thats pretty nice! But I think you might be able to get it a bit lower..

BTW, the 09 Legacy's have a lot nicer sound systems

6. MarkM2016GTI

I know...I know...I switch cars because I get bored with them..LOL...I will probably end up keeping the Spec B or possibly get a 09 WRX...I do miss my wagon a ton....

Mark:rofl:

7. MarkM2016GTI

Yes, they do...I test drove the 09 Spec B today....what a great car...I can't find a 08 up here any lower than that...I am doing a trade.

Mark:bowdown:

8. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

Legacy FTW..especially spec b!!! shes a beaut!!!

9. MarkM2016GTI

Thanks all...I will keep y'all posted if I do get it.

Mark

10. MarkM2016GTI

I am looking at a 2008 STi for 29K also....great deal....

Mark

11. nsvwrx

nsvwrx Active Member

WTF YES that is an amazing deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! where?

12. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Do you upgrade your car every 2 or so years? Do you lease or buy? You went from the Sedona Red WRX Sedan, to the 06 Silver Bullet WRX Wagon, to the 08 Forester that you have now, and you are considering trading that in on an ugly 08 STi. Am I missing another one? I feel like I am missing one.

13. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Wake up dude.....Legacy Spec B not a Sti.

14. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

but Mark did say that he was also looking at an 08 STi. :) look at what Jason quoted

15. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

You are right.....I'm blind....duh....:keke:

16. MarkM2016GTI

Yes, I do trade my cars in every 2 years or so...I really like the Legacy GT Spec B and also the 08 STi. I guess I just like to have some change...what is wrong with that??....I do miss the SRR sedan that was my first true love...LOL...I may just keep my FXT only because of the economy...I really should try to keep a car longer...like they say Jason...to each his/her own.

Mark

17. MarkM2016GTI

Stohlman of Herndon,VA....not in GA. It is the base model. I really like the Spec B though.

Mark:)

18. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Stop posting, start buying! The economy needs you :D

19. ohmypearls

ohmypearls Banned

Look around the dealerships if they have a 08 legacy spec B you can get it for that price here in georgia... also we have 08 sti's for 31k first 60 months 0% financing..

20. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

I was offered 28k 60 months 0% financing on a silver 08 STi and I didn't take it.

21. ohmypearls

ohmypearls Banned

that's quite a deal.. why didn't you take it?

22. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Because my current ride as it sits is a heck of a lot better than a stock 08 STi. It's a record holding car that truely means a lot to me....pains me to even think that I attempted to sell to just a few weeks ago due to a 'minor' issue.

23. ohmypearls

ohmypearls Banned

well i'm glad you didnt sell it since you love it so much. :D

24. longfury

longfury Active Member

If I was offered an 08 for that I would take it. The closest I have gotten was $31K-ish with 0% for 63 months. The payment with my POS trade-in(yes, I hate my RX8 :unamused: ) was just too high. I wish I could have bought it.

25. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

The 08 STI is going to be a more fun, and more versatile car with the hatchback than the LGT

26. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

And the 08 STi is Fugly

27. MarkM2016GTI

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions....

Mark

28. MarkM2016GTI

I haven't seen a LGT Spec B that low anywhere...it is hard to pass that great of a deal up...I most likely will keep the FXT instead of doing all of these trades...LOL...BTW...the Spec B is going for 28,800.00!!!.

Mark:naughty:

29. MarkM2016GTI

And you too..I don't have the deep pockets like you do Alex...LOL....

Mark:hs:

30. MarkM2016GTI

Do you work in sales at Suby of Kennesaw?. I used to live in GA...now in VA. I doubt that you will be able to find a Spec B for that low. The URL is on the first page.

Mark