Special Offer - Buy an Cobb AP get a Free Auto Detail!!!

Discussion in 'Vendor Chat' started by ZenMotors, Dec 14, 2009.

1. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

Alright guys. I'm going to do this as a Special offer! Buy any Cobb Accessport V2 from me for $695.00 and receive a Zen Motors Auto Detail Free! Thats an $95.00 Value!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If you are unfamiliar with our Cobb Acessport's please read more about their benefits below!

AccessPORT
    The AccessPORT is a handheld programmer that allows you to unlock your vehicle's hidden potential by reprogramming the stock Engine Control Unit (ECU).

Simply plug into your OBD-2 diagnostics port, and poke a few buttons, and in minutes you can upgrade the ECU in your car to gain 25-100+ Wheel HP. No cutting, wiring, or other such modifications, simply plug-and-play.

The thing that sets AccessPORT out from the crowd, is the 'Real-Time' mapping, which allows you to change the tuning data within seconds, as opposed to minutes. Simply park, switch realtime, and resume driving, it's literally that easy.

Off-the-shelf staged maps are available for download that will give as much as 30hp. Check out www.PerrinPerformance.com for maps!

Give me a call today for your very own Cobb Accessport!

2. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

Don't miss out on this special!!!