Spotted at GA Tech

Discussion in 'General Community' started by Suby1128, Sep 12, 2004.

1. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

I was in a SRP WRX Sedan...

1 stock blue bugeye wrx on same street as Fiji's house, 3 spots down was a blue bugeye wrx with a body kit.

Coming up to the CRC, I drove past and waved to a blue 04 wagon.

Parked next to CRC was a silver sedan, I was picking up my sister from the dorms next to the intramural fields.

own up, who was it?

Craig:D

2. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

ive seen a tight blue 02/03 with a big scoop and body kit on campus too... even left him a wrxatlanta card on his door... dont think he ever made it on the site

3. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

It has out of state tags, thats all I know. Oh and the rear end is debadged.

4. jeb

jeb Member

If the silver sedan had a tint with a strip across the windshild and a white GT on the front it was me.

5. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

blue 04 wagon is Kevin I believe. He's on here.

6. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

alex and i left a card on a blue sedan just off campus... hopefully he shows up on here

7. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

I was staying at GA Tech last night, still here actually, and was eating at Rocky Mountain Pizza and a black wrx with exhaust kept driving by. Milo?

8. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i wasn't on campus on saturday... but i drove by rocky mountain at around 11am and then again at like 3.30pm on friday

9. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

o ok, well there was a black wrx with an exhaust, and I also saw around 1 PM sunday a white sti at the student center parking lot. One guy said that somebody had a wrx on campus, and they knew his roommate whose name was harlow or something.

Craig

10. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

hmm... well, i guess we need to try to get them all here

11. GTscoob

Everybody hold on!! There's some guy on campus with a WRX!!!

jk How'd your visit go?

12. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

It was pretty cool, we went to some off campus party, some guys 21st b-day. 4 kegs, it was pretty fun. After being there I would have to say the ratio is tolerable, so I'm pretty sure it's where I want to go now

13. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

ratio is tolerable!?!??!?! ive been at tech for 6 years now and i agree its getting better (or my standards are dropping faster than paris hilton's underwear) but i don't think its anywhere close to good... u mustve been at the party where ALL the cute tech chicks showed up :D

can't expect much better from a high ranked engineering school

14. GTscoob

damn 4 kegs, that's like some of our marching band parties except that your party had girls . . .

15. 2000bluegts

2000bluegts New Member

haha the blue bugeye with a bodykit and debadged rear is probably me, I live at Fiji. The black one with exhaust is another fiji.

16. GTscoob

I've seen ^^^^ yours before driving down Fowler.

17. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

When I did Connect With Tech last semester I stayed at Fiji, I liked the way it was set up. Were you in the house last year?

18. 2000bluegts

2000bluegts New Member

Yeah I did live there then. Do you remember the name of the guy you stayed with?

19. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

I want to say Josh but I'm not 100% sure, I'll reply if it was somebody else, but he was a 3rd year I believe at the time. Had almost the first room on the left when coming up one of the flights of stairs, but a room of 2 not 4 if that narrows it down any

20. 2000bluegts

2000bluegts New Member

Jeremy? That might be it. I dont know

21. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

Jeremy sounds familiar, I think that's it