Spotted on E/W Connector

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by darkfox1, Feb 23, 2009.

1. darkfox1

darkfox1 New Member

Hey yall, still a n00b here so even if the driver doesn't identify himself some of you may be able to..

I keep seeing a guy in a black looks like 04 or so wrx on E/W connector in the mornings. Has paulding plates so I know he comes from out my way somewhere. Black rims with a polished lip, low profile spoiler, looks like a factory one. Has a large muffler angled toward the driver side for some reason, sounds pretty good.

I saw him last week and this morning tho I haven't waved or anything..I was actually behind him for a bit this morning.

2. techlord

techlord Active Member

No clue but ya gotta wave d00d.

3. darkfox1

darkfox1 New Member

well the 1st time I saw him my car was FILTHY and I was embarassed lol

this morning it was clean.. I wasted $12.99 at the carnetts to NOT detail my car for me... wont be going there again.. stupid water ban.

4. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

I don't know who it is but you should come out to one of the meets sometime.

5. darkfox1

darkfox1 New Member

hrmm.. well maybe I'll acknowledge him next time I see him.

it seems most wrx guys dont know what a legacy is or that it even exists. There's a guy in a yellow one heading west on E/W I see every afternoon around powder springs rd, but hes never so much as glanced in my direction.

This guy seemed to get up on the gas and catch up with me rather quickly just before he turned off, I assumed it was to get my attention but that could be my ego thinking people give a crap lol.

6. Jake

Jake Active Member

we love the leggys too! That exhaust is actually a pretty common setup. Just an angled exit.

7. darkfox1

darkfox1 New Member

huh, didn't see him this morning.

I guess hes not on here.

He should be! his ride looked cool.