Spring Installation

Discussion in 'Modifications & DIY how-to' started by JJang12, Oct 7, 2004.

1. JJang12

JJang12 Active Member

I'm getting JDM STi Pink springs soon. Should I take it to dealers for installation??? OR is there anyone want to help me up for installation???

SOG quoted me FOUR hundred and SIXTY dollar + hundred something extra for alignment. crazy.... but i have $500 subaru bucks that I can use.

Does it really take 5 hours for total installation???

2. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

my tein flex took a while to install at knowledge... give them a call at 678-445-0688 if u want to get a quote from them... i think it will be in the same ballpark but its worth a try... talk to either melvin or kevin and tell them that milo referred u

3. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

mahdavi motorsports...770-923-1550
    $70 for 4 wheels alignment and shouldn't be more than $225 on install

4. gotsol

gotsol Active Member

You can do it yourself in about 3-4 hours if you are handy.

It i s a good place to learn about working on your car.

5. JJang12

JJang12 Active Member

I want to self install this, but i do not have most of proper tools. So i think it'll be easier and faster for done it at shop. I'll call those two places. It'll take a while for my springs to get delivered. Hopefully soon.

6. JJang12

JJang12 Active Member

yerrow, i forgot what kind of spring you had. it looked pretty good. How much drop did you get??

7. yerrow

yerrow Active Member

i went too low with the s-techs. and at mahdavi motorsports it would be $250 with install and 4 wheel alignment. give 'em a call

8. Genya

Genya No Longer Up At Odd Hours

I have done the procedure several times, and have most of the required tools, Im not adverse to help depending on how my week goes. However you will still need an alignment afterwards.

Jason