Stone Mountain Cool Car Festival Sat Mar 31

Discussion in 'Meetups & Events' started by Devo's Evo, Mar 27, 2007.

1. Devo's Evo

Devo's Evo New Member

Hey gang,

Wanted to let everyone know about the " Cool Car Fest" out at Stone Mnt. this Sat. It's put on by Year One. There is of course the car show, as well as a bunch of bands playing, including mine at 3:30pm. The other bands playing are really good. A1A is a Buffett cover band, Levity does some old and some new, 700 South is kind of a good time party band, and Legend (my band) does Clapton, Stevie Ray, Beatles, Doobies, Hendrix, Skynyrd, etc....and because I can play someone elses drums, I get to bring the Evo!!! Man, what a gig!!! Anyway, hope you guys can come check it out. Please say "hello" :wavey: if you can...Devon (Devo'sEvo)....

2. Greg

Greg Active Member

damn dude! I wish I was going to be here! I'll be somewhere in Mexico... Thats sucks. I saw you at Quiznos the other day, but i had to run so I could get to the dealership for a new axle

3. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

I assume all it costs is the park entrance fee??

4. Devo's Evo

Devo's Evo New Member

Yeah Greg, but a cruise with a bunch of chicks is great reason not to make it...I go up to Quizno's and Johnny's there a bit...I did not want to bother you at work...Have a great time on the cruise....I go on my honeymoon in just over 2 weeks!!! Man, down hill from there!!!

5. Devo's Evo

Devo's Evo New Member

6. rexrocker

rexrocker Active Member

Wife and I will try to make it out. Sounds like a fun day!

7. Greg

Greg Active Member

:ddirty: