Strep Throat Sucks!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by AirMax95, Aug 29, 2007.

1. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

I have spoken. :wtc:

Has anyone else here had this? Please post you agonizing experience.

2. Meredith

Meredith Banned

I had a bad case of bronchittis three weeks ago... I was down for the count for a whole week... feel better and get drugs

3. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

pwned!

4. AirMax95

AirMax95 Active Member

yeah, I thought it was just a nasty cold that crept up on me. I went to the ER late Saturday night after being in pain ALL day. I never get sick, other than a cold, so I had no clue. This is something that I would not wish on anyone.

5. Jake

Jake Active Member

i have a bad sinus infection that wont go away. i'm afraid it may be getting worse as the medicine seems to be having gradually less and less of an effect on the stuffiness.

6. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

i don't get strep really...sinus infections on the other hand....ugh! i feel your pain BC2003UGA39202STPSTIWRX04etc etc.

7. Davidwrx

Davidwrx Member

Sorry to hear about the strep. I have had it a couple of times since I have had kids. Get antibiotics! Since I had my tonsils out when I was a kid, I think it isn't too bad when I get it now.

Hope you feel better.

8. Nitro

Nitro Active Member

damn i feel your pain.......only cool thing about was i got to stay home & relax for a couple days..............shit i had no appetite & couldn't really taste shit............i pretty much drank alot of water.........quarantine FTL!!!:rofl:

9. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

stop hanging out in the airport bathrooms you sicko

10. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

^^^ But I'm a US Senator... Whattcha think about that!

11. Jewels450

Jewels450 Member

Hope you get to feeling better soon, Don't let it ruin your holiday weekend.