Strong thunderstorms 1/13...drive safely ya'll

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by ShaneSTI, Jan 13, 2006.

1. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

I have Buford, Ga weather on my yahoo page and its calling for strong thunderstorms and possible damaging winds for Friday evening. AND it is Friday the the 13th....so please BE CAREFUL ya'll if ur gonna be out, and drivin. Ciao!

2. Brian

Brian Active Member

The forecast I saw also called for snow this weekend up in the mountains.

3. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

AND it's a full moon... we're screwed.

4. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

And today is Friday the 13th....

The end is near...

5. Goose013

Goose013 Member

hale satan!

6. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

i have to drive to indiana tonight. i hope it snows up thter and not on my way.

7. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

i love firday the 13th's, and 13 is my favorite number. The reason behind this is because there are 13 letters in my last name.

8. scuby drew

scuby drew techos ftws!!EEEE

hoorah for the rain, anyone in or near gwinnett that wants to do some sliding shoot me a pm, i have a safe place and the rare written permission thing.

9. monk

damn, i would love too... but doing the wife's bday thing tonight... maybe next time ;)

10. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Ah, a birthday too? Wow!

Im driving down to Americus this evening, joy.

11. lostinthewoods

sliding pics.. hehe.. i just did a nice lil slide LOL woo hooo

12. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

man, today was pretty unlucky for some. i was driving down town to pick up my sister from school and along the way i drove through, 9 cars rear ending eachother, civic hitting a trcu causing it to force another truck off the road, all of which was at the same spot. further down the road there were abotu 4, 3 car accidents within a quarter mile. over all i would say there were about 25 cars or some invloved in accidents withn 20 minutes, all because it rained and then the sun came out and shown off the wet road making it nearly impossible to see anything.

13. lostinthewoods

I thought I was alone with that sun glaring off the wet ride. That was nasty and then you add the water being kicked up by cars to it.. cant see poooh.

14. monk

it was yesterday actually, but the family is doing a dinner for her tonight ;)

have a safe trip, it's messy out there.