Stupid f-ing people

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by moose, Jul 7, 2006.

1. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

I've been finding the occasional golfball in my back yard this year. Behind the house there's a large open stretch so I figure some people from the other subdivision were being stupid.

Tonight I'm outside and a golfball smacks into my neighbor's garage door. The angle made it seem like there was somebody down the street, and my wife commented she had seen somebody at the rental property practicing their swings in the yard. Seemed a likely target, eh?

So I storm down there all pissed off, and there's a party of like 20 people in the backyard having a good time. I just bust in there and it goes all quiet. I ask if anybody there's been working on their golf game this evening and some fratboy asshat goes 'yeah, sure'. I tell him that there are kids and animals around and he'd better cut that f-in shit out right the hell now and it better not fucking happen again. Silence. Everybody just sits there and looks at me, and the guy gives me a 'uh... I'm sorry.'

Hopefully this crap won't happen again, but god damn, how fucking dumb do you have to be to hit golf balls in a god damn neighborhood full of kids?

Jesus, some people... :rolleyes:

2. Cant cure stupid......But i know the feeling where i live they dont hit golf balls its bb guns and 22s

3. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

that is stupid!

when i practice my game at home, i always use the wiffle golf balls. they are great in showing if you are slicing or hooking the ball.

4. Trey

Trey Active Member

Damn frat rats.....

5. baddriver

baddriver Active Member

Damn dude,

Some people really have no clue as far as courtesy, empathy, and safety are concerned. It's amazing how many times people get hurt by stupid people rather than malicious ones.

6. goixiz

goixiz Active Member

I know how to make a powerful potato launcher
    You can launch something other than a potato

7. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

I don't mind going there and shoving the golf club up his ass sideways if it happens again, but thanks. :)

8. OMG, someone who solves their own problems without calling the cops???

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: moose

But make sure and call if this happens, I'll bring my camera :D

9. Wouldnt it be the same sizes?¿

10. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

I don't know about you Deep South guys, but around here golf clubs ain't round. :)

11. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

some people are stupid... glad u sorted things out

props to u

12. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

You should set up concertina wire and flash-bangs along with some cool stuff...that would scare them off....LOL....I am glad that you got things squared away...Some people...

Mark

13. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

this is what first came to mind...

[​IMG]