suby/saftey

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by knhtrdr, Jul 17, 2006.

1. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

I was comming back from Tenn. on 75 in some town in ga. wide load truck with the wide load car behind so it takin up two lanes. I see this and began to get over in well enough time, would you believe the CAR pulls in front of me two lanes over!! if I slow down I slam right in to em so I down shift to 4th swerve too get around and this guy had on a tank top smokin a cig with a SMILE on his face wtf!:fawk:

bout 20-40min later On 285 a big grey dually in front of me doing less than posted speed, me rollin with flow traffic I see him up ahead signal move into right lane and guess what, just as I began to go past he pulls right in front of me tap brakes and I have to swerve just to avoid him and get back into lane I was already in then he almost stopped the car behind him almost took the hit I just heard the horns going off. :fawk:

It just got me thinkin that if I was in any other car that I used to own I probably would have rolled on one them. thanks subaru!

Hey guyz an gals be alert out there traveling and such, it's a little less traffic cause school is out but folks still drivin like they got no sense at all!

2. baddriver

baddriver Active Member

3. BlackAndBlue

BlackAndBlue Member

they are great cars but those ads suck. and thats a low blow at vw for the sti one.

but glad you're ok

4. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

I was gonna quote that too.

Not really, it is kinda true

Last edited: Jul 18, 2006
  5. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i agree... i think subaru should try to be the 'bigger man' and let their product speak for itself, rather than putting others down

6. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

damn those sound like some close calls. im glad your ok!

7. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

Thanks, and Yeah it was.

I will admit that they didnt have to go there but at the same time the advertising is still cool to me, besides I dont think subaru never did anything this bold before have they?

Last edited: Jul 18, 2006