Summer's Coming - Need HVAC Sales / Service?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by 07Ltd#767, May 23, 2011.

1. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

As some of you may know, I'm a manufacturer's rep for a commercial / industrial HVAC products. While my specific job description doesn't work much around the residential side, I do have access to the full line of residential units, as well as all the accessories that come along with it. With the cooling season coming on, I asked one of our other coworkers here about pimping out his services. He's a contractor turned salesman that still does maintenance and installations on ALL brands of equipment on the side.

If any of you guys have any service needs, his contact information is Chris Whitmore, 404.606.1581. Just tell him you got his name / number from Drew, he'll hook you up. I've already talked to him and asked his permission to distribute his information, he's more than happy to help you guys out. Because we all live on the northwest side of town, he asked to limit service calls to metro atlanta / northwest atlanta only. However, he said for installs he's willing to go pretty much anywhere.

There are a handful of people that can vouch for both the equipment provided, the drop dead pricing and the service from Chris. If you guys have any questions on any of it, just let me know.

Sales - Me
    Service - Chris

2. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

I can vouch for the equipment and pricing. It was perfect.

3. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

+1 for Chris. He has already fixed the A/C at our house this year, and STiBottom's house too

4. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Is Chris able to check duct work, etc? My unit at home is over 10 years old and I think its working "fine" at the moment. However, the air flow in certain rooms is just awful compared to others. And I'm not referencing rooms at opposite ends of the house -- these are rooms side by side.

5. 07Ltd#767

I would just give him a call when you get a few minutes

6. Alex

Can do, thanks. Smyrna/Vinings is an alright location for him to come out to?

7. 07Ltd#767

Yeah, it's perfect. Our office is next to Six Flags, he lives up in Dallas / Acworth area. Anything between the two is on his way to / from work.

8. Alex

Got it, thanks. I'll give him a call when I get back in town next week.

9. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

What brand and size would you recommend for a 1800 sq ft home? If it matters my unit is not a split unit....everything is in one unit outside.

And would you know off top of your head what this would be....when the A/C or heat turns off there is a LOUD boom.....whoosh....boom. It's loud enough for my deaf self to hear it at night. I'm assuming it prolly some flapper in the duct.....any way you know of to quieten that thing?

10. AutoxSTi

AutoxSTi Member

If anything, I would like to get a unit for a 2500-2700sq ft house. My house is actually 1900 sq ft. I have a courier brand. Can he get those and integrate or can he just integrate to the piping I already have? And I want it cheap but the best product...LOL!!!

11. 07Ltd#767

unfortunately guys, i don't have much experience w/ residential. I would just generate all questions towards Chris, he can help out best.

Delette - you have a package unit (as opposed to split systems), it's pretty common for TN, NC and SC. We do sell that shit, but i would check w/ chris for sizing.

Auto - just let chris know what your budget is and he'll make it work. IIRC, we ended up cutting Matt's quote from an outside contractor in half by the time we were done

12. Mindspin311

Mindspin311 Member

Do you have access to parts for Goodman residential units?? Specifically the indoor coil.

13. 07Ltd#767

yes we do, get me part numbers and i'll let you know