Super cheap BMW on ebay

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by RADON, Jan 18, 2006.

1. RADON

RADON Member

2. BrianGT

BrianGT Banned

looks like a good car for those northern winters. Wonder if it has snow tires on it?

--
    Brian

3. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

it has a built in snow plow hehe..

4. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

hmm, it looks as though someone might have left the rice cooker on a bit too long... of course, that's just my wooden penny ;)

5. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

rice a roni..... :420:

6. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

the san francisco treat

7. legacy05gt

legacy05gt Member

that is possibly the most disgusting waste of time and money i've seen. The inside has some great ice, but for god sakes, take the money from the interior, and the rims, sell the fcuking honda and get something thats worth it.

God, its even difficult to look at.

8. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

i would let him pay me 4000.00 to buy it from him.

9. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

:eek: that's hideous :rofl:

10. xjenjenx

xjenjenx Member

:wtc: that makes me sad

11. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

that's exactly was baffles me about these people! spend all that money & time... but in the end it's still a piece of shit!! ....and worth less then when you started.

12. what amazes me is the amount of effort that is always put into the front of a "show car" and the complete lack of effort that is shown to the rear of a car.

So, the front is all BMW, and the rear gets a shaved trunk handle? way to balance it all out.

13. AWD OWNZ U

AWD OWNZ U Member

There was a guy back home with a Jetta that was bone stock other than a BMW front end. I mean if you are going to rice a car, at least go all out.