Superbowl Commercials

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by xjenjenx, Feb 6, 2006.

1. xjenjenx

xjenjenx Member

did anyone have a favorite? i though the AmeriQuest one was pretty funny. and i dunno if the taco bell one was old or not but there was a subaru in it.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2006
  2. slpymnky

slpymnky Member

Yeah I saw the Silver STI. I think it was an STI based on the hood scoop.

3. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

I liked the Bud one..."Where light beer, gets a little darker". The couple playing touch football in the park and the wife just gets taken the hell out.

4. RamblinWRX

RamblinWRX Member

5. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

The Sprint cellphone commercial was good. The two guys were in a locker room I think, talking about what their phones can do. Eventually one guys says it stops people from taking my wallet. So he says to the other guy, "try it... try and take my wallet". So the guy starts to reach his hand down, and then the guy just throws his cellphone right in the dude's face.

6. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

ditto on the sprint one :) ^^

7. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

I like the beat on the cadillac commerical.

8. Trey

Trey Active Member

I liked the other sprint ad where two guys were in a living room and the sofa was on fire, then the Benny Hill song played and the old man in his underwear and half naked lady were running around the sofa, just like on Benny Hill.

Old Skool. ;)

9. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

LOL! the yaketysax one is definitely kick ass.

oh look gillette now has a SIX bladed razor... didn't see that one coming by a long shot, no sir.

10. ShaneSTI

ShaneSTI Active Member

here in guam we were watching the game on AFN (Armed Forces Network...anyone that was military and stationed overseas knows what i'm talkin about) and got to only see a few funny ones like the bud light ones. however, the rest were some uber ghey local guam ones.lol thanks for the link RamblinWRX!

*edit..after watching them all on that site..i think the budweiser wave one was awesome. a lot of funny ones like when they were grillin on the roof...the caveman fedex was cool too.

11. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

i issed the whole first half and most of the third quarter.but the ones i saw that i liked where: Budweiser the wave, and toyota wave. those are the names from the aol link above. their both in the third quarter

12. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

i issed the whole first half and most of the third quarter.but the ones i saw that i liked where: Budweiser the wave, and toyota ocean. those are the names from the aol link above. their both in the third quarter. i love commercials that do the impossible but make it look soo real.