Superman

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews' started by knhtrdr, Jun 30, 2006.

1. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

Anybody seen it yet? thinkin bout going toinght or tomorrow.

2. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

I wasn't really all excited about this movie, i'm into the X-Men & Spiderman. Never was a big Superman fan, didn't read the comics.

But i went and saw it the night it came out, GREAT movie!! Go see this!

3. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

superman FTW

4. jayj713

jayj713 Member

I saw it today. It was really predictable, like, you could tell EXACTLY what was going to happen next. But I thought it was a really good movie.

5. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

There wasn't enough action as I thought there would be. I was expecting more action... need... more.... action! But i liked it regardless. The ending was a little weak in my opinion.

6. suby113

suby113 Member

I thought it was pretty good as we'll But ya I could have went for more action as we'll.

7. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

Saw it today good movie, but Superman is a Pimp with the line "I'm sorry,I'll take you back now" that was better than when spider man told ol girl he didn't love her and walked off. :bigthumb:

8. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

cant wait to watch it at the imax tomorrow... 30 min of 3d :cool:

9. E-Mol

E-Mol Member

Superman kicked ass!!!! As good as or better than Batman Begins for me. Spacey was cool!!!

What I thought was cool was the score and queues were exactly like the '78 movie with a good amount of references too,... Statistically speaking it is still the safest way to travel, Clark running into the revolving doors.

Im going to see it again in Imax 3D tommorow.

10. knhtrdr

knhtrdr Active Member

Yeah I gotta see it again at Imax too.

11. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

im just gonna rent it

12. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

saw it yesterday... thought it was great

13. baddriver

baddriver Active Member

I rarely go to the theater to see movies but I'll go see Superman.

14. Deke

Deke Active Member

I thougt it was pretty good, but I enjoyed Batman Begins far more. Superman was a little long, but not to the point where it was dragging. Superman has never been my favorite superhero (too powerful and it's always the same story with kryptonite and all) but all in all a good movie. And obviously Spacey was the shiz.

15. suby113

suby113 Member

Yep! yep! spacey!

16. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

thats exactly what i said to everyone right after the movie was done :)

17. E-Mol

E-Mol Member

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 25, 2006
  18. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Boo, Boo, Boo.............. Had some cool action scenes but thats about it. Actors did ok, Spacey is allways awesome, I think it was just poor writing. Lex is an evil genius, but cool at the same time so you almost are rooting for him. In this one, he was just a dick. That was one of the worst evil plans I've ever heard of.. Make your own island while killing all the people who would pay you to live on it... c'mon, I think I could think of a better evil plan than that. Chic who played Lois was hot, but shitty actor and way too young for that role, she supposed to be an accomplished journalist with a 5 year old kid at what..24 maybe 25... And don't get me started on the end, Superman is almost dead with a kryptonite shiv in his side, but then lifts that huge rock mass(filled with kryptonite) up to space??? Weak I say.... Weak!

19. keeganxt

keeganxt Active Member

This is an old as thread...unfortunately I just saw the movie last week, so I'll chime in. I thought it was horrible as well. Too long and drawn out, overall the pace was just too slow with the action too few and too far between. And lois was ugly and annoying.