Sweetwater/Candler Park 420 Fest '10

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by GTscoob, Mar 29, 2010.

1. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Anyone else going out? They're breaking tradition from not having it on 420, but they have a much better music lineup than in the past, and it's 2 days of goofing off in the park, April 17-18

As with past years, since the festival is about . . . environmental awareness and sustainability, try to use alternative transportation. The park is a 5 minute walk from the Candler Park marta station and is a short bike ride from east atlanta. Last year the Atlanta Bike Coalition had a bicycle valet system that worked remarkably well.

Yonrico Scott's band Deep Blue Sun and the Dirty Dozen Brass Band will bring the funk if thats your flavor
    Or if you're more of a bluegrass/alt country/punk fan Packway Handle Band will be great as always, be sure to stick around to the end of their set

http://www.sweetwater420fest.com/index.html

Last edited: Mar 29, 2010
  2. Bug-Rex

Bug-Rex Active Member

I'll be there.

3. gotsol

gotsol Active Member

I've been the last few years and had fun. I'll probably go this year as well.

4. heathbar

heathbar Member

This is a fun time! But, I might be tailgating for the Braves first weekend game (Rockies).

5. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Sounds fun.

6. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

bumpo for today. Criminal Records is having free music all day over at their store as well. Looks like it'll be a perfect day for wasting away in the sun.