Switched vehicles.....yes AGAIN

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by CelticPride, Oct 31, 2012.

1. CelticPride

CelticPride Banned

Well after much much hunting this year and killing 19 deer this year already, I got tired of having to go back to the house and pick up my old beater 1989 Nissan pickup. Why didn't I just drive it you ask? Well it reeks of gasoline due to a bad precat exhaust leak and hunting in the woods smelling like raw fuel doesn't work. Not to mention it's 2wd and the 2wd Xterra was way less prone to getting stuck.

Anyways after having the need to haul some big items in conjunction with deer when harvested, and after getting stuck in light mud 4 times, the 89 dying on me yet again, I said screw it. Traded the 2010 Xterra in on a 2010 Frontier 4x4 LE (Luxury Edition). I didn't even know the Frontier had a LE package. Anyways with 4x4, leather seats, bun warmers, sunroof, Rockford Fosgate system, etc the truck is everything I needed and then some. It has the same 4.0L engine but feels much smoother. Drives way better than the Xterra too probably due to a longer wheelbase and not so 'top heavy'.

Anyways heres a few pics and I will be sticking with this for a very long time. Now that I have a DD pickup I can save up and get me a toy sometime down the road....who knows maybe it'll be a Subaru?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. WRboXer

WRboXer Active Member

Good lookin truck nice.

3. Trancetto

Trancetto Active Member

Clean, son.

4. Smokin_Joe

Smokin_Joe Member

nice ride...i had tan leather in my expedition....it was much cooler in the summer but man i hated doing yard work or working on my car and having to go somewhere....i was always afraid it was going to stain it permanently

Keep it clean!
    Joe

5. CelticPride

CelticPride Banned

My old Accord was tan leather. That's no biggy.....keep a thing of Meguiars wipes in the car and wipe it weekly or every time you are dirty. Never had an issue.