Take me drunk I'm home.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Alex, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_10 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8E600 Safari/6533.18.5)

Who wants to pick me up from L5P? ;)

Enjoying your sat? I hope so!

2. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_10 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8E600 Safari/6533.18.5)

Risk wpuldnbw n wwlwnt message if I wasnt apnsrubnkwj.

3. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

[youtube]tCpjYUdN2rs[/youtube]

4. Matto357

Matto357 Crazyazn likes Naps Staff Member

hahahaha.

5. John

John Active Member

I wonder if Alex will delete this thread when he realizes what he has done lol

6. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

why would you willingly go to L5P?

7. b reel

b reel Active Member

get a pair of Birkenstocks?

8. blaster

blaster my other ride is your mom Supporting Member

I try and avoid L5P as much as possible, but beer?

9. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

He was at Brewhouse. the Porter is down there and so is Wrecking Bar. Both are pretty cool. The Yacht clubs not bad and the Star Bar is one of the best dive bars in Atlanta.

I can think of plenty of reasons to go down there.

10. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

if I'm going to the porter (which I don't, because it is narrower than a submarine.. trust me, I know), I'd rather just drive to brickstore

have not been to wrecking bar, but I hear it's good. and driving that far to a dive bar is silly. there's plenty of shit holes within stumbling distance

11. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

If I'm out in decatur and in the mood to drink, I'll skip the brickstore and go to Leons.

I heard nothing but bad things about Wrecking Bar for a while but now I keep hearing great things so I guess the owners fixed the bad, greasy, and unbalanced food and replaced it with better food?

12. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

Leon's is ok, but the beer selection at brickstore dwarfs it.