Take this survey

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by moose, May 3, 2006.

1. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

2. i missed 3.... kind of proud of myself for that

3. JJang12

JJang12 Active Member

i missed only one Q. Didn't know where Sweden is.

4. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

damn it doesnt keep your results. i got 18 out of 20. no googles here. jt is not as dumb as some of you think.

5. mattprzy

mattprzy Active Member

I missed two of them. One was the el nino question and the other was... i forgot. I got my geography though.

6. wrxin8or

wrxin8or Mullitt Staff Member

i didnt miss none.....me is uh kolledge stoodent

7. wOOt! :D

20 out of 20! :bowdown: :bowdown:

8. MarkM2016GTI

MarkM2016GTI Supporting Member

I just got 1 wrong, and that was the question regarding the US population...It's always the easy ones that get me....I am proud of myself also...I am usually not good at these...

Mark

9. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

got em all :bigthumb:

10. Deke

Deke Active Member

missed the kashmir one and the religion one. I was kind of thinking languages instead of religion and that arabic was one of the top...I dunno it was some weird and flawed logic.

Last edited: May 3, 2006
  11. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Did you guys look at the results on the bottom of the answer pages? Pretty frightening numbers.

12. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

I missed the Kashmir question. 19/20 and I took this aftter being Niquilled out and just coming back from my last exam of the semester. I'm going to go take a 14 hour nap now.

13. Suby1128

Suby1128 Member

Damn, only one I missed was the religion one. I thought it was Hinduism.

Pretty worrying to look at the stats, saying that barely any american's even know where the countries that we invade are.

Craig

14. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

i think america invaded alot of countys?:rofl: :rofl: j/k
    btw if u look in india we only have like 1 big texas but in america we have like 51 of them.. or i think it's 52 now, sum1 clear me on that but the population in india is more then america, now u tell me how could they fit in such a small place.. :hs: :p
    no googling

15. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

I missed 4. I was impressed with how well I did. I think the only question that the US was on par with everyone was the question about where most Oil comes from. Every other question was well below par.

I forgot to look at the results for where is the US. I hope we scored 100% on that one.

16. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

US as a whole is prolly one of the dumbest countries, which is horrible.

just look at all the dumb shit that happens everyday here.

17. Nah, it was like 97%...... but I don't think any of the countries got 100% on any of the questions......

18. WRX-WRC

WRX-WRC Active Member

although we might have plenty of idiots, i highly doubt we are one of the dumbest countries

19. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Actually went thru it again and it was 89%.

20. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Of all the larger countries, we are the dumbest, and we show little to no signs of improving. Sure there are some 3rd World Countries that have worse Educational systems, but we can't compare to them.

21. Brian

Brian Active Member

Didn't miss any. 8P

22. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

well if you look at it this way, some 3rd world countries have 60% more better educational systems then USA. reason we learn high level of math in 8th grade then we do in 12th grade in america in fact most people would take that in college while 3rd world counties college is 11th and 12th grade, no wonder ...

23. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

yeah that's the point i was trying to make. of all the large countries or 1st world countries, we have to be the dumbest. and that is very sad. we may have a good (this is debatable) education system, but it's results fall way short.

i could write a bunch more about this

Last edited: May 3, 2006