tein flex saved me from a ticket

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by miloman, Sep 1, 2005.

1. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

i was driving around tech (the road behind the CRC that connects with northside)... the first part of this road is smooth so i was going relatively fast... the second part of this road is real bumpy so i had to slow down a good bit... a couple seconds after slowing down i got tagged by laser... at the point i still couldnt see the cops so i sarted looking around... i saw 2 cop cars at the end of the road and they didn't stop tagging me until i passed them

thank you bumpy suspension for forcing me to go slow and saving me some money :D

2. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

lucky fool :)

3. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

yea and i just saved a ton of money on my car insurance by canceling gieco

4. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

I guess they've been clocking there too.

Tech PD has been crazy about cutting down on speeding this year.

5. rolling_trip

rolling_trip Active Member

hahahahaha

6. SkullWRX

SkullWRX Member

So you techies know that hill going from 10th down Hemphill right past the tech PD? and how they have that "you are travelling XX mph" sign at the bottom that begs you to drive faster? I've see 3 cops at the bottom with laser/radar over the past two weeks and 2 of those times they've jumped in their car and pulled someone, just a caution.

7. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

There's been a motorcycle cop sitting at the bottom of that hill EVERY morning when I leave for class from Hemphill Apts.

8. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

I was riding around with a friend and he nearly got pulled over. Best part, the cop in the passenger seat of the police car that stopped in the street in front of him was sippin a Mike's Hard :rofl: