Telsa Roadster

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by sol drums, Jul 20, 2006.

1. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

http://www.autobloggreen.com/2006/07/20/tesla-roadster-unveiled-in-santa-monica/

2. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

That is awesome. An Electric Elise with some performance to back it up. Nice find.

3. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

thing is sick! i told my dad about it as hes looking for a sports car covert. He laughed at the price tag though. (dont blame him), although all it is, is a glorified elise like ya said. Never buy gas again, and i would DEFINATLY upgrade to the solar edition.

4. jayj713

jayj713 Member

But i want to hear a deep throaty rumble :(. Maybe there will be an option to make an artificial rumble :D. Just like that BOV sound generator thing. Other than that, it's looking really nice :)

5. bigb996

bigb996 teh Wannabe Mod

if you watch the video of the in car test, it sounds like a supercharger wine.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2006
  6. jayj713

jayj713 Member

yea, i was actually thinking of that when i heard it.

7. Looks like the front end of a Koenigsegg CCX and the back of a Lotus...

8. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

$80,000-$120,000...I dont think so..besides if you are going to spend that kind of money on a car the price of gas is probably the last thing on your mind.

9. monk

monk <b>The Kitchen Ninja!!!!</b>

that is damn sexy... but no sound? that's like silent sex :( .

10. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Exactly. I really don't see them selling all too many. Though maybe all those Hollywood movie stars would trade in their Prius's and get this. That way they can show off thier money, while keeping thier Tree Hugger, Environmentally Friendly appearances.