Terminator: Salvation *No Spolers*

Discussion in 'Movie Reviews' started by Bug-Rex, May 21, 2009.

1. Bug-Rex

Bug-Rex Active Member

Definitely a great movie. It kept me entertained through out the entire film. I'm not one to really critique the acting, and camera work, etc...

Just an all around great action movie that I think almost anyone would enjoy.

It kept me awake from 12am to 2am. (I can't usually stay up that late unless I am really being entertained)

Two thumbs up in my book.

You may want to see Terminator 3 before this one. I haven't seen it, and there were a few parts I was lost at, but nothing major that ruins the movie. It does well at explaining what happened previously.

2. Bug-Rex

Bug-Rex Active Member

Go ahead, make fun of my awesome spelling... :fawk:

3. nicad

nicad Yes I am a troll

gdit. they had like 3 different release dates for this movie. for some reason I thought it was coming out next week

4. saw this movie tonight and i thought it was worth it.

5. Letum001

Letum001 Member

I just got back from seeing it as well. I thought the effects and overall movie was great. was too impressed with the flow of the story but still a very enjoyable movie. I think star trek was better.

6. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

If they have it at the Fork & Screen tomorrow I think that's what I'll see.

7. Deke

Deke Active Member

I don't know what that is, but it sounds awesome :)

8. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

Its in Buckhead. Its a really cool theater. Nice Quality etc. You can eat dinner, and drink alcohol. The chairs are Comfy Computer chairs. You have plenty of room to relax.

9. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

Link or address?

10. RamblinWRX

RamblinWRX Member

holy crap, it's like an Austin Alamo Drafthouse...but in Buckhead...i am there!

11. ZenMotors

ZenMotors Member

12. El_Diablo

El_Diablo Member

They used to have a place in the 'boro sort of like that called "Mugs and Movies." Pretty neat experience.

13. FTZ

FTZ ^.^

Ah, Buckhead Backlot. Milo used to talk about this place.

14. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

No Arnold No Right to Call it Terminator!!!! Lol...I'll probably end up seeing soon...especially since reviews are good so far

15. Bug-Rex

Bug-Rex Active Member

You'll be pleasantly surprised...

16. carrosene

carrosene Member

17. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

what's a spoler????

:p

18. heathbar

heathbar Member

Beat me to it.

Cool place. Pay for 2 beers, they'll bring the second one to you after 30 minutes!

19. Bug-Rex

Bug-Rex Active Member

the redneck way of saying "spoiler"

20. Eco Auto Clean

Eco Auto Clean Active Member

ha, thats funny!

21. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Coming in late on this one... I watched a crappy ass bootleg, which hampered the experience. But.. gotta say, this movie is awesome! Much better than part 3. I do recommend watching the first three before it though, because I was kinda lost in parts. A lot of references to part 1 which I havent seen in years.. Can't wait to watch this in bluray goodness.