Thank Goodness its Friday .... ahhh

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by lostinthewoods, Apr 15, 2005.

1. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

The title says it all. Thank Goodness its Friday!!!
    :beer: :bigthumb: :coold:

So whats everyone getting into this weekend?

I am starting this glorious Friday off with some yard work LOL... anyone wanna help?
    Hell how about doing a few mods to the riding mower and get some more hp and get the grass cut faster.
    http://www.goaiken.com/lawnmowerracing.html

2. moose

moose Infina Mooooooose!

Yup, yard work here too. Our backyard's been an ugly mess for a while, we're putting in pavers, borders, mulch, new plants etc etc...

Would LIKE to install my DP this weekend, but between yard work, cleaning the garage, and studying I doubt it'll happen. :(

3. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

I wouldnt mind giving you a hand with the yard work except doc told me to nothing this weekend other than rest. Otherwise, I will be repeating all of what happened last night, and that would be teh SUCK.

4. lostinthewoods

lostinthewoods Frisco Tx Baller

HAHA. Actually I will admit I enjoy the yard work :)

Helps me wind down from a week of work!

Anyways the grass is calling my name....

5. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

i have a little yard work myself to do on saturday but i might leave early tonight to get it done so i dont have to worry about it..but no plans..i think saturday night milo is having some people come over to watch chuck kick randys ass:bigthumb:

6. longfury

longfury Active Member

I have to work tomorrow :mad:

And I work 6 day weeks for the next month unless I can wiggle out of working the 30th. :crying: :mad: :evil:

I am still searching for other employment. :D :bigthumb:

7. BelvnAWD

BelvnAWD I'm Vin, Bell-Vin...

Fixed it for you Kris, man I have to correct you guys alot today. Probably all that talk about Mike and Amol...oh and horses...

8. miloman

miloman Retired Admin

randy = :slap: = chuck

9. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

yardwork is awesome, I cant wait to do a lot of work on the front yard during the summer.