Thanks Andy and Mike @ Sargent Power

Discussion in 'Product & Service Reviews' started by integroid, Jul 4, 2009.

1. integroid

integroid Supporting Member

Just wanted to thank Mike for the FPR for my top feed setup and Andy for helping get my topfeed setup on the car. Guys, Andy is as legit as it comes and takes lots of PRIDE in his work. Everything he did was perfect! He is one of the best mechanics I have dealt with in my life.

2. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

Glad we could help out.

3. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

Nice so you did end up going top feed. When's that monster 6262 going on?

4. integroid

Yup, I went with the Bosch 1000cc injectors, JDM TGV Deletes, and TurboXS Fuel Rail...the rails was a last minute purchase because I couldn't find a fuel pressure regulator adaptor to get a set of stock WRX rails to work on my car.

I will let Matt chime in on when the 6262 will be put on.

5. Cool_____

Cool_____ Banned

How do you like the TXS rails? Been looking at them. You have any pics of them installed?

6. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

Bosch 1000's. I am envious, lol. I think I will run those eventually, but I need to get this motor build completed first. The rails looked like pretty nice pieces.

7. integroid

They were actually a lot nicer than I expected them to be. I like them better than the perrin kit because they came already assembled with lines attached plus they use braided hoses. Oh yeah, they were also cheaper than the Perrin rails:) I will snap some pics of the install later this week when I can get home before the sun goes down:)

8. slowwrx

slowwrx Supporting Member

He is waiting on me to finish the uppipe so he can run the Vband setup as well

9. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

Precision turbo? Or Tial?

10. integroid

Precision 6262 with V-band inlet/outlet. They recently released it a few months back. Drew has one on his STi but I believe his turbo is a bit smaller.

11. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

Did his turbo survive the carnage?

12. integroid

I have no clue to be honest with you. I believe he has the BB center section so it is water/oil cooled.

13. 07Ltd#767

07Ltd#767 The Neighborhood Drunk

i have the 5862, turbo's fine...fortunately or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it, the heads took the beef of the carnage...I pulled the exhaust manifold and nothing made it through that I can tell, turbo looks good and center section appears fine. It's water / oil cooled, but mainly water cooled. The inlet for the oil connection is pin hole sized

14. integroid

Yup, most BB canter section are like that. They only use a small bit of oil for lubrication and the water does the cooling.

Glad to hear your Turbo survived!

15. Mike@TTR

Mike@TTR Active Member

Yeah was worried that a chunk of piston or something might have found its way through the exhaust tract to the turbine wheel. Glad to hear it is all good to go!