Thanks to Liquidforce

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by crashtke, Feb 4, 2007.

1. crashtke

crashtke Member Supporting Member

Just wanted to say a public thanks for hooking me up with a stock BPV for cheap so I could get my GFB off there and have it ready for sale. Thanks Mike.

2. Kokopelli

Kokopelli Active Member

No problem man.

I am glad I could help.

3. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

awww how sweet :kiss:

4. crashtke

Hey, I like to recognize people who are cool and help me out. Too many people wanting to make profit on everything and not help someone out. Car clubs SHOULD be about helping out others, sharing things that they have found that work, etc, not trying to turn a profit. Just like when GPVJames needed a high flow cat for the exhaust he was building, I just threw it to him for free. I had no more use for it, he did.

I don't expect people to give away everything, especially parts that they paid lots of money for, but at the same time, if you have something collecting dust that someone needs to finish a project or something...hell if it didn't cost you anything, be reasonable with the pricing or just give it away :) If you paid good money for it, try to sell it for that same amount or less. My BOV and turbo inlet are good examples. I am asking less that I paid for both of them. I think I paid $175 for the Bov and $165 for the inlet. Selling them both for under what I paid even though I never even installed the inlet pipe.

5. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

:) Glad it all worked out.

6. GTscoob

GTscoob Black is Beautiful

Thats why I love this community.

7. Trey

Trey Active Member

I'll chime in, a week late no less... :D

Thanks again Mike for the radiator, it worked out great this weekend at Barber!!

8. Kokopelli

Kokopelli Active Member

And I am enjoying a Sam Adams as I type this. Its worked out great for me too.

9. crashtke

Hmm Sam Adams you say? I will have to remember that when the time comes to round up help for the 2.5 swap and the 6 speed swap!

10. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

Trey, how's the camera mount holding up ?

11. SUBY_RUE

SUBY_RUE Member

:wiggle: