thanks Weapon wrX

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by flip, May 23, 2006.

1. flip

flip Member

Just wanted to say thanks to weapon wrx for driving out and meeting me so i could grab the blow off valve from him!!! It was nice to meet ya. We have such a great community here :).

Just so ya know the install was easy as expected. I did it in my baithing suit buy the pool/volleyball court :). Still trying to get a feel to see if there are any changes in performance or anything. What should i look for as far as problems with full atmospheric bov? (i've heard of a few people having problems..)

2. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

you know you can leave feed back on a seller by clicking on the number next to the feedback:0% (0) under his avatar.

3. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

im glad i was finally able to get it too ya.. I tell ya man its soo hard to make plans for the simplest things now a days..as far as the bov you probably wont be able to notice any difference in performance other than sounding like a badass :)

4. Alex

Alex Community Founder Staff Member

pics of you in said bathing suit?

...I jest, but congrats :rofl:

5. WrxCrazy

WrxCrazy Active Member

rofl.. what kind of bov did u have? i'm guessing SSQ? i'm using SSQ and it sound so badass.. i love it.. been having for over 1 1/2 years now and no problems with it

6. jt money

jt money 350hp mmm mmm Good! Supporting Member

:pssh: :keke:

7. 1ll-WRX

1ll-WRX Active Member

Things to look out for would be a possible increase in gas consumption, and irregular idle and if your catless you might throw flames out the back, but lots of people have little or no problems running a 100% atmos....but you will sound more BA and chicks dig flames so....:wiggle:

Edit-photo request for Alex :keke: :

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 23, 2006
  8. Alex

Haha :rolleyes:

9. flip

flip Member

Done! Thanks for reminding me :)

Yep! It's been in for a few days now and I'm not noticing any difference! The sound is AWESOME :D. Its funny to watch people on the side of the road or whatever that don't know what it is turn around like WTF!?

LOLOL (thats not quite what it looked like hahaha...)

And yes to the flames and chicks LOL. I never realized how much of a chick magnet STi's are LOL.

Last edited: May 23, 2006
  10. Weapon

Weapon 90lbs of dynamite Supporting Member

:rofl:

11. Alex

Was it more like this?

[​IMG]

12. sol drums

sol drums Active Member

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: