That there is Perrrrty

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by WRXCoupe, Mar 31, 2008.

1. WRXCoupe

WRXCoupe Active Member

2. bsigari62

bsigari62 Member

damn that is one nice car!! my neighbor had the exact same one, it might even be his.

3. Deke

Deke Active Member

God I love those cars. Seems a tad pricey to me though...but maybe that's what they go for after an LS swap :dunno

And Lol, I just got the license plate.

4. dontcallitarex

dontcallitarex Active Member

Wow, that looks awesome. Incredibly clean, well loved...but not a garage queen at all, it seems. :) Seller seems like a really standup guy too. There's SO MUCH documentation of EVERY scratch and chip.

I love the tag: :rofl:
    [​IMG]

5. Sparta

Sparta Active Member

wholy shit I bet that thing is fun to drive!

I'm sure you would know if it was your neighbors or not, LS1 swapped rex's aren't a dime a dozen (yet)

But I'm sure they'll start popping up like sr swapped 240's before long

6. dontcallitarex

dontcallitarex Active Member

Actually, this has been a swap that's been done since the LS1 was available, so for awhile now. I imagine it's very expensive so it won't be undertaken too often, seeing as a clean FD and a well running LS1 that's not, you know, powering a chevy are both difficult to find.

However, you can get a busted ass S13 and an SR20 relatively cheaply nowadays, from what I hear.

7. KA05STi

KA05STi Member

very sexy!!

8. FRCFED4

FRCFED4 Member

can someone explain the tag to me...i dont get it

all i read is wrinkle who?

9. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Active Member

Thats sweet............ How much do those weigh? Wonder what it runs the 1/4 in?

10. Matt

Matt Think before you post Staff Member Supporting Member

It's Wankle. AS in the Wankle Rotary Engine. :)

11. JEFFSTI

JEFFSTI Member

needs the veilside kit and greedy headlight projectors. my room has one. red and everything